Tripadvisor

from $210.00
from $30.00
from $130.00
More Info
All reviews learn spanish spanish school group classes spent weeks great school great learning great place to learn social aspect taking spanish lessons three weeks registration fee class sizes are small social atmosphere native tongue improved significantly fellow students learning experience
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2019

I just want to start off my review by saying that I knew zero spanish when I started at vamos! My spanish is still nowhere near perfect, but after just one month I feel confident having conversations in spanish. Not only were the teachers fantastic, experienced knowledgeable and patient, I also found the materials very useful. It was quite different than what I am used to in the sense that they actually have created there own materials rather than following one text book. This way the are able to adapt to the individual needs of each student. They also really focus on the conversation so that you get speaking right away. I would absolutely return to vamos and I hope that I can soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2019

I was at vamos for just a week before I began my 3 month long trek through South America, and it honestly was wonderful. Everyone was very helpful and super nice. The teachers were very knowledgeable and really made me feel comfortable in the classroom. I would definitely recommend this school no matter what your end goal is with the language

Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

Vamos Spanish es genial! I studied for a week here in B.A. the class was small and we were well matched as a far as proficiency. We had to take a test before coming and I think the school did a very good job with this. Our teacher Mariano is a college student in literature and linguistics. He was superb. I learned a lot and have more confidence to speak. I’m dreaming already of coming back next year. Chau Vamos Spanish!

Reviewed December 13, 2019

I went to Vamos Spanish in Buenos Aires for four weeks of Spanish immersion. I had already learned Spanish in Spain over 10 years ago and wanted to get to know the city of Buenos Aires and refresh my Spanish skills.

The school serves these purposes very well. The students and teachers are really nice and helpful. The classes are a fun way to learn the language but also the local culture, and the school always hosts activities to get to know the city. Ranging from trips to must see attractions to tango classes, wine tastings and yoga classes (these are really good)

Students were almost all traveling South America and having a few weeks of courses here as a start of their trip or during their trip (as I did). We met for drinks or dinner when we liked and shared stories of our travels.

When you are looking for an easy and relax way to get to know Buenos Aires, learn Spanish and meet people this is definitely the place to go.

Reviewed December 12, 2019

I enjoyed my time in Argentine. The culture is rich and the people very friendly. Buenos Aires is a fantastic location for a Spanish immersion. I was worried about the Argentine accent but honestly it's not that different and quite unique. I choose vamos academy mostly because it's location but also because of their accreditations and the fact that they also teach tango. I took a few weeks of tango classes while studying Spanish. Both teachers were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Vamos makes a huge effort to get staff and students together. They organize daily social activities around the city.

Special thanks to Derek and Agustina.