“A great afternoon!!!!”

BA Street Art Tours
Ranked #17 of 279 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our tours will show you the biggest murals in neighborhoods that aren’t in the tourist guidebooks. See huge murals by international street artists like Blu, Fintan Magee, Alice Pasquini, Martin Ron and Alfredo Segatori. Having organized more than 100 murals around the city, BA Street Art takes an active role in the community and supporting the local graffiti and street art scene. Our expert tour guides hope to offer you an unforgettable experience discovering new parts of the city, learning about the artists, the stories behind their artworks, explaining how murals are used to combat vandalism, the connection between public art, politics and history, and different techniques of painting. For fans of photography it's also a great chance to document some of the best street art in the world.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great afternoon!!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had a great time on this tour! It was amazing to listen to Matt talk about all of the street art, he is so knowledgable about all of it. We took a train once we met in the cafe, which was also cool because we went to parts of BA I would have never visited on my own. This is a great way to spend an afternoon, whether you are traveling with others or if you are traveling on your own. This is not one to be missed!

Visited June 2013

Melbourne, Australia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great tour, passionate guide in Matt”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Matt,

Simply, thank you. We had a great private tour with you around sights that you are obviously passionate and knowledgable about. Everything was arranged through email while we were in Uruguay and you were in the UK. We had lots of opportunities to mis connect but your arrangements were flawless.

The tour is well worth doing for anyone from the novices (that was us) to the experts.

I loved the other comments about mind where you walk because BA is full of canine land mines and Matt also seemed to know where they all were will explaining the street art as he went.

Thanks mate!!

Pete

Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon
“One of my favorite parts of our trip!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had such a great time on the tour! Matt's excitement was contagious and he did a great job of taking us through the streets at a comfortable pace so that we could see as much as possible. He had the transportation planned perfectly and was always keeping track of us to make sure we didn't wander off or step in anything unpleasant (lots of dogs in the park!). He even had umbrellas for us when it started to sprinkle, and bug spray when the mosquitos would occasionally land on any of us for a snack :) The Street Art scene in Buenos Aires is incredible, and I left anxious to learn more about the various artists ~ I even follow one of them on Facebook now! We were in Argentina attending a conference, and the tour came highly recommended from a few of the attendees. I wouldn't say I was excited to go at first, but it ended up being one of my favorite days in Buenos Aires! Matt did an awesome job!

Visited May 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best experiences I've had in BA”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I've been living in Buenos Aires for almost a year now on a university placement and I can say that the tour I went on with BA street art tours is easily one of the best things I've done during my time here. The excellent guide Matt gave us an in-depth view into the world of graffiti and street art in BA, and more specifically about the artists and how they do their work. We travelled through areas of the city that I'd never been to, and I found that it was a great way to get to know BA. Before the tour I didn't know much at all about street art in general, but since I've been inspired to write a uni essay on the graffiti and street art of Buenos Aires. The artwork is incredible, the guide is brilliant, it's a must-do!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Oli C
buenos aires
“The anti-nostalgic Buenos Aires ;)”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

There is more than tango and football lovers in Buenos Aires! If you like getting to know other authentic and actual things that are going on in the city, then this tour is very recommendable! Matt knows the street-art scene well and will give you first-hand informations

Visited May 2013