“A must-do in BsAs!!”

BA Street Art Tours
Ranked #18 of 296 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our tours will show you the biggest murals in neighborhoods that aren’t in the tourist guidebooks. See huge murals by international street artists like Blu, Fintan Magee, Alice Pasquini, Martin Ron and Alfredo Segatori. Having organized more than 100 murals around the city, BA Street Art takes an active role in the community and supporting the local graffiti and street art scene. Our expert tour guides hope to offer you an unforgettable experience discovering new parts of the city, learning about the artists, the stories behind their artworks, explaining how murals are used to combat vandalism, the connection between public art, politics and history, and different techniques of painting. For fans of photography it's also a great chance to document some of the best street art in the world.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This tour should not be missed! I stayed in BsAs for 6 weeks and this was one of the best things I did while I was there. Matt is so knowledgeable and his passion for Street Art and BsAs is infectious! I was recommended the tour by a group of friends who live in the city, and I hope the word continues to spread on how great this tour is. A perfect way to spend a sunny afternoon in BsAs... highly recommended.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This was a brilliant afternoon, it was great to see some different neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires and find out about the city's thriving street art scene.

1  Thank Claireago
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Very complete!! I loved it!! A very nice walk through three neighborhoods full of street art! Matt is so knowledgeable!! I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We were visiting BA for around a week and as I have more than a passing interest in Writing, my wife and I decided to check out this tour.

To say these guys are well connected is an understatement. They not only seemingly know the intricacies and politics of the local scene they positively encourage it too, working daily with Writers and home owners to find new wall space.

The tour gives a great insight into the current local and global scene (many international Writers come to paint in BA). The guys' passion is Street Art, but if you're more into traditional Writing you will not be disappointed, there are some superb pieces of both types. I lost count of the amount of pics I took!

A great tour for graffiti old timers like myself and newbies alike. Our group contained a cross spectrum of people. The tour guides are friendly, knowledgeable and great company. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This tour rocks and Matt is the man! He loves the city and is passionate about the art. I may have the chance to travel back to Buenos next year and would take this tour again in a heartbeat... thumbs way up!