“My sanctuary in BA”

Frances Ren Wellness Center
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have never tried acupuncture before and found Frances on TripAdvisor. I didn't have any particular aches and pains but just wanted to try for general well-being. So I've went to Frances once a week for about 3 months. And I really noticed a great difference in energy level and mood. She is amazingly skilled and has and she even cured my throat infection with acupuncture and chinese medicine. She always left me feeling great after the sessions and the knowledge that she has is truly amazing. When I come back to BA I'll definitely book a session!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I went to see Frances because I had neuropathy in my legs and to a lesser extent in my arms and hands. I had been told that this was due to diabetes and possibly an after affect of chemo therapy. My doctor said that was nothing that could be done and that either I should learn to live with it or they could give me pills which would mask the symptoms.
I had two treatments from Frances. She was very understanding and attentive. . The neuropathy was much improved after the first treatment and more again after the second treatment. Now over a month has passed and the neuropathy is still much better than it was before.
The only regret was that I was not in Buenos Aires longer so that I could have had more treatments.
Thank you very much.

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Frances is a wonderful acupuncturist. I work on the computer a lot and my hands and arms were really starting to bother me. A friend recommended acupuncture so I found Frances online and decided to give her a try. I felt relief after the very first visit and now I'm hooked. Frances is highly skilled, marvelously gifted, and impeccably professional. Her space above Natural Deli is very warm and inviting. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an acupuncturist that gets results.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

I have had acupuncture in many different places but when I found Frances on my visit here earlier in the year I was amazed by the results. Her healing technique and understanding of her field is great and for me the treatment just seems to work and works noticeably well! Frances was working on treating a neck complaint I had been experiencing which dramatically improved for the first time despite previous acupuncture and chiropractic treatments not fully addressing it. Of course when I returned to Buenos Aires this time I made sure I could get an appointment with Frances just for the relaxation and to balance my system. I find the treatments highly effective and very reasonably priced particularly when you consider the results not to mention the fact that Frances is a lovely person and great therapist!

2  Thank leretreat