“Great way to relax & get a good yoga workout!”

Frances Ren Wellness Center
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We heard about Frances from a friend who lives in BA and decided to take a break from partying & wine drinking to check out her place(lol). We did her yoga class (my 1st time) and it was super fun & a great workout! We also got back massages and my friend got acupuncture done. A super great experience and a good way to relax in the ciudad de la furia!!!

2  Thank Kayleen C

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I went to Frances in desperation with long standing symptoms that I have been unable to fix, despite the best well intentioned efforts of numerous medical professionals in different fields.

While I am a big fan of TCM and have had some very successful experiences in the past, it can sometimes be difficult to find a practitioner who really can "walk the walk". Imagine my surprise (and delight) to find such a practitioner in the middle of Buenos Aires.

Frances, in addition to being an absolute delight to deal with personally, has been able to effect substantial change and improvement in a very brief period of time!

Her treatments have been effective and her advice has been both practical and manageable. Additionally, I have found that Frances has been conservative in raising expectations while delivering far more than I could possibly have hoped for in the time.

Unfortunately, travel commitments mean I have to interrupt my treatment (grrrr) but when I return, Frances will be the first person I will be calling, to get things back on track!

If you find yourself in a position where TCM could be of benefit, I recommend Frances unequivocally!

2  Thank bdttar
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Three good friends of mine recommended I see Frances for acupuncture, all of whom have seen many other practicioners (in New Zealand and South Africa) before her and said she was extraordinary. From the moment she greeted me at the door of her intimate and beautiful office, I immediately felt comfortable and knew I was in knowledgeable hands. Frances not only identified a problem that several Western MDs could not explain, but also healed me through a combination of acupuncture and herbal medicine, and rejoiced with me when I emailed her to tell her the good news! I highly recommend acupuncture, and you can trust that with Frances you will be taken care of! Her yoga classes are also so much fun and the space is simply gorgeous.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

I went to Fran's acupuncture for about a month and have had very good results. She is very professional and has a nice little studio/treatment office. Thanks Fran