“Best place to play soccer in Buenos Aires!”

FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)
Ranked #134 of 808 things to do in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos is for those of you in Buenos Aires not content with merely watching or talking about the nation’s favorite sport but actually playing! Hour-long, 5-a-side games are organized throughout the week and playing levels vary from beginner to seasoned-pro. Games are usually competitive but always good-natured. You may also stick around for post-game beers, delicious asado's and more! We hope to see you on the pitch!
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was looking to stay active and play soccer when I ever I felt like playing. With the FC BAFA I found the perfect place. I love that you can just sign up for a session (even if you are just by your own or at the last minute as there are always enough players), go there, and just get on the pitch and play some competitive soccer with lots of fun. Lots of internationals and locals. For me it was a perfect way to get to know all kinds of people, especially in the beginning of my exchange semester stay in Buenos Aires. They also offer other activities outside the soccer halls. I did skydiving with BAFA, incredible experience. Check out their offers at their webpage! Also really nice (especially to me as I am a student) prices of all activities are really fair, I can't complain! The pitches are nice (artificial turf). There are two in a big soccer hall. The pitches are not in the best shape though but I guess I am just saying this used to European standards and compared to the other pitches in Bueno Aires they are still in a good shape. Finally, something which gives the whole package of BAFA the extra kick, is their awesome staff. Great people who enjoy their work and love what they are doing.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Good atmosphere, good way to keep fit. for meeting people or just getting out for a run when it's cold!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The Bafa is the best & the easyest way to play football in Buenos Aires !
I could find there competitive football games and very good friends.

Many thanks to Mike, David, Anne and all the staff !

BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thanks so much, we're glad you had fun and found it easy to use. Feel free to come back and join us whenever you're back in town! All the best from the BAFA Family!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The only bad thing I can say about FC Bafa is that I didn´t know about it before until I was staying for 2 months in Buenos Aires. It is a great way to meet people and I always had a blast! The staff and owners are always helpful and friendly. I recommend it to everyone!

Thanks for the kind words, Rami! Yeah man, we're glad you found out about us through Jeffrey! We're about to have another Actividay & tournament coming up. Wish you were here. All the best to you in Denmark buddy!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Perfect way of playing a bit of footy, making friends and having a brewski. It's a great community - highly recommended.

BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Cheers for the review! We already feel the loss of your banter and wit around these parts. Was great to have you here with us mate, all the best to you back home!