“Welcoming!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)

FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)
Ranked #114 of 717 things to do in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos is for those of you in Buenos Aires not content with merely watching or talking about the nation’s favorite sport but actually playing! Hour-long, 5-a-side games are organized throughout the week and playing levels vary from beginner to seasoned-pro. Games are usually competitive but always good-natured. You may also stick around for post-game beers, delicious asado's and more! We hope to see you on the pitch!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Welcoming!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had a few games with these guys. It's a mixture of people from all round the world. Everyone is really friendly. If you enjoy your football get along to a game!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to integrate into the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Can't say enough good things about BAFA. Started playing here in July 2012 when I came to study abroad for six months and really helped me adjust. Great people and great football!

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Loved BAFA!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

As a college athlete studying abroad in a foreign country I was really worried about not having enough time, space, or opportunities to play soccer. I could not have been happier to find BAFA, which offered an affordable and convenient way to not only play the sport that I love, but also to meet new people and experience Argentine culture. The organization is friendly, well run, and open to a wide range of playing abilities. For these reasons I would definitely recommend BAFA for anyone visiting, studying, or living in Buenos Aires.

Visited May 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Very Nice Games”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

I played here like 4 or 5 times and I had a great time. They have everything pretty much organized and if you are passing by Buenos Aires , and you want to have a taste of playing football with your friends, you must come here.
Teams are mixed between locals and foreign people. I also saw that there are a lot of women's teams.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank John P
Williamstown, Massachusetts
“BAFA deserves these five star reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Before my trip to BsAs, I was pretty nervous about all the uncertainties involved with living overseas for the first time. One thing that kept me going through all the trials and tribulations of adapting to a new culture was my familiarity with the beautiful game. When I am on the pitch, I am at home, and when I played with BAFA I felt like I was part of a family. The guys and girls at Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos are genuine people who love to play soccer and make new friends. At my very first game, one of the BAFA organizers came up to me and introduced himself and then introduced me to everyone else as well. I had a great time and decided I would play again the next week. At that next game, the guys who run BAFA already knew me by name and welcomed me like we were long-time friends. Needless to say, I came back every week for six weeks and it was the best cost for quality investment I made during my stay by far. If you are looking to feel welcome in a foreign country, stay in shape while playing well-organized soccer in a fun and safe environment, and meet new people from every part of the world (all at a fair price), then you can't do any better than Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos.

Visited July 2012
BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Hey Scott! Thanks for the nice review man. It was great having you with us and all the others from Williams. Loved your guys' enthusiasm for the game and always coming excited to play. 6 weeks definitely was not enough time, but hope we can catch you again down here for more fun and futbol in the future. Good luck back at Uni! BAFAbrazo