“Very Nice Games”

FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)
Ranked #113 of 728 things to do in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos is for those of you in Buenos Aires not content with merely watching or talking about the nation’s favorite sport but actually playing! Hour-long, 5-a-side games are organized throughout the week and playing levels vary from beginner to seasoned-pro. Games are usually competitive but always good-natured. You may also stick around for post-game beers, delicious asado's and more! We hope to see you on the pitch!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very Nice Games”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I played here like 4 or 5 times and I had a great time. They have everything pretty much organized and if you are passing by Buenos Aires , and you want to have a taste of playing football with your friends, you must come here.
Teams are mixed between locals and foreign people. I also saw that there are a lot of women's teams.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank John P

Williamstown, Massachusetts
“BAFA deserves these five star reviews”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Before my trip to BsAs, I was pretty nervous about all the uncertainties involved with living overseas for the first time. One thing that kept me going through all the trials and tribulations of adapting to a new culture was my familiarity with the beautiful game. When I am on the pitch, I am at home, and when I played with BAFA I felt like I was part of a family. The guys and girls at Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos are genuine people who love to play soccer and make new friends. At my very first game, one of the BAFA organizers came up to me and introduced himself and then introduced me to everyone else as well. I had a great time and decided I would play again the next week. At that next game, the guys who run BAFA already knew me by name and welcomed me like we were long-time friends. Needless to say, I came back every week for six weeks and it was the best cost for quality investment I made during my stay by far. If you are looking to feel welcome in a foreign country, stay in shape while playing well-organized soccer in a fun and safe environment, and meet new people from every part of the world (all at a fair price), then you can't do any better than Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos.

Visited July 2012
BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Hey Scott! Thanks for the nice review man. It was great having you with us and all the others from Williams. Loved your guys' enthusiasm for the game and always coming excited to play. 6 weeks definitely was not enough time, but hope we can catch you again down here for more fun and futbol in the future. Good luck back at Uni! BAFAbrazo
Boston, Massachusetts
“Couldn't be happier with BAFA!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

BAFA provides a fun opportunity to play soccer and meet people from all over!! It is well-run, very affordable, and frequented by wonderful and really interesting people. I highly recommend BAFA to anyone looking to get touches on the ball a few times a week and/or those looking to meet new people. BAFA hugely improved my time in Buenos Aires, as I know it has done for countless other people!!

Visited July 2012
BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thanks for your great review, Chloe! It was great having you and the rest of the gang from Williams with us while in Buenos Aires. You guys definitely added a lot of good skill and buena onda to the club. We're glad you all enjoyed your time here. Hope to catch you guys again if you find your way to Argentina again or perhaps back in the US! BAFAbrazos
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BAFA - Just amazing!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

BAFA combines 2 good things in life - playing football and meeting interesting people from all over the the world.

BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Well put, Christian! Glad to have met you amongst the ranks of futbol at BAFA! Hope your knee is better and wish you all the best back in Germany. Take care, mate!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“BAFA”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

A great way to play football and meet people if you are in Buenos Aires for any amount of time, extreamly well run and well worth worth looking into, I highly recomend this to anyone with loads of matches played everyweek.

Visited May 2012
BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Hey Dave! Thanks for the review. Really great to meet you and hope the rest of your travels went well. Always great to have enthusiastic goalkeepers join our ranks! All the best mate, hope to catch ya again sometime!