“BAFA deserves these five star reviews”

FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)
Ranked #127 of 787 things to do in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos is for those of you in Buenos Aires not content with merely watching or talking about the nation’s favorite sport but actually playing! Hour-long, 5-a-side games are organized throughout the week and playing levels vary from beginner to seasoned-pro. Games are usually competitive but always good-natured. You may also stick around for post-game beers, delicious asado's and more! We hope to see you on the pitch!
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Before my trip to BsAs, I was pretty nervous about all the uncertainties involved with living overseas for the first time. One thing that kept me going through all the trials and tribulations of adapting to a new culture was my familiarity with the beautiful game. When I am on the pitch, I am at home, and when I played with BAFA I felt like I was part of a family. The guys and girls at Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos are genuine people who love to play soccer and make new friends. At my very first game, one of the BAFA organizers came up to me and introduced himself and then introduced me to everyone else as well. I had a great time and decided I would play again the next week. At that next game, the guys who run BAFA already knew me by name and welcomed me like we were long-time friends. Needless to say, I came back every week for six weeks and it was the best cost for quality investment I made during my stay by far. If you are looking to feel welcome in a foreign country, stay in shape while playing well-organized soccer in a fun and safe environment, and meet new people from every part of the world (all at a fair price), then you can't do any better than Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos.

BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Hey Scott! Thanks for the nice review man. It was great having you with us and all the others from Williams. Loved your guys' enthusiasm for the game and always coming excited to play. 6 weeks definitely was not enough time, but hope we can catch you again down here for more fun and futbol in the future. Good luck back at Uni! BAFAbrazo

There are newer reviews for FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos)

Reviewed July 14, 2012

BAFA provides a fun opportunity to play soccer and meet people from all over!! It is well-run, very affordable, and frequented by wonderful and really interesting people. I highly recommend BAFA to anyone looking to get touches on the ball a few times a week and/or those looking to meet new people. BAFA hugely improved my time in Buenos Aires, as I know it has done for countless other people!!

BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Thanks for your great review, Chloe! It was great having you and the rest of the gang from Williams with us while in Buenos Aires. You guys definitely added a lot of good skill and buena onda to the club. We're glad you all enjoyed your time here. Hope to catch you guys again if you find your way to Argentina again or perhaps back in the US! BAFAbrazos

Reviewed July 12, 2012

BAFA combines 2 good things in life - playing football and meeting interesting people from all over the the world.

BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Well put, Christian! Glad to have met you amongst the ranks of futbol at BAFA! Hope your knee is better and wish you all the best back in Germany. Take care, mate!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

A great way to play football and meet people if you are in Buenos Aires for any amount of time, extreamly well run and well worth worth looking into, I highly recomend this to anyone with loads of matches played everyweek.

BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Hey Dave! Thanks for the review. Really great to meet you and hope the rest of your travels went well. Always great to have enthusiastic goalkeepers join our ranks! All the best mate, hope to catch ya again sometime!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

If you like to play and have some time over in Baires, I don't see any reason why you should not try out BAFA.
You can just go there to work out a bit and to simply enjoy a bit 5-a-side, but the group is also a good opportunity to socialize with the likeable and diverse group of expats, travellers and the occassional Argentines. I can only advise you to also take the second part with you, I actually met a lot of friends there.
I studied in Buenos Aires for half a year and BAFA was really one of the best parts of my life there. In my opinion, the football played is usually on a good level, neither overly competitive, nor too laid-back, just right if you are a player who is enthusiastic but does not take it too seriously.
Say hello to Dave and Mike from me, when you

BAfutbolamigos, Owner at FC BAFA (Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos), responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Great to hear from you Matthias! We're glad that we were able to help you improve your time in Buenos Aires. You really improved your game a lot as well while playing with us, great job! Hope to reunite again in the future, either here or in Germany. All the best, prost!