“Real California Eats” 4 of 5 bubbles

Magdalena's Party
Ranked #1,262 of 4,660 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mexican, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Palermo
Description: The bar and restaurant with the best "onda" in Buenos Aires. Great American/Mexican food Thur-Sun with their famous brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Premium cocktails and internationally imported alcohol selection. Organic arabica coffee. Known for they baja-style, tijuana-style carne asada tacos, NY-style burgers and true "greasy spoon" brunch.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Real California Eats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I've been here several times. The food is good, and while the service is a bit slow (normal for the area), the servers are amazingly friendly. The sidewalk seating

• Visited June 2013

Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

I've been to Magdalena's Party on various occasions. Depending on what night you go they have good drink deals. My favorite reason to go is for brunch on the weekends. The menu is very America (which can be quite a nice change from empanadas and medialunas) and the bottomless mimosas are a great accompaniment on a Sunday afternoon.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Maggie L
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Avoid - cockroaches!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We saw a cockroach running on the bar while we were eating breakfast. Food took ages to arrive even though the place was totally empty. I ordered an iced coffee without sugar but the coffee was served with sweet milk. In the end, the bill was on them though...

Maldonado, Uruguay
“very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

After reading and hearing only good reviews about Magdalena's, all I can so was that I have never been so disappointed in a place. We were invited by friends for brunch. Although the choice was good I really found the food and presentation very mediocre. The service was terrible, the staff not that friendly or professional. Two of the drinks were slopped down the side, and I had more coffee in my sauce than in my cup. Hopefully this was just a bad day that they were having, but I certainly won't be going back to check!

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A taste of home.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have been to Magdalena's Party over three times now. I have been dying to have a GOOD bloody mary ever since I moved to BA 9 months ago. I found my spicy and delicious bloody mary here! I also loved their morning brunch and brunch specials. The good was delicious, especially the breakfast burrito and never-ending mimosas! It was just want I needed. I will be going back for sure!

• Visited November 2013