“simply the best!”

Tango Alejandro Gee
More attraction details
Owner description: NEW!!! Best deal! Limited offer! FREE 10 DAYS ACCOMMODATION in a beautiful tango house if you book a package of 10 intensive private tango classes!
Reviewed December 7, 2012

the best Tango experience i had in my life. Now im back home and other dances tell me they notice a big difference in my dance! :-) but its not only about tango- i learned so much about myself. And if you like learning fast and intense -Alejandro and JouJou the best that could happen to you- they are "stereo" cool! :-)
i am very grateful for this opportunity and lessons i had.Thank you!!! You are the best!

All reviews
"milonguero style"
in 7 reviews
"private lesson"
in 10 reviews
"both speak excellent english"
"great teacher"
"muchas gracias"
"group classes"
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed November 30, 2012

If you're coming to Buenos Aires to study tango you must study with Alejandro and JouJou. Don't even think for a moment about some other tourist classes or something. The house/studio is gorgeous and the prices are reasonable. Alejandro and JouJou teach traditional tango and are very knowledgeable about body mechanics and the mental/emotional side of dancing tango as well as the physical. I can't recommend them enough.

1  Thank MtBakerHouse
Alejandro G, Owner at Tango Alejandro Gee, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Hola! thank you very much for your words. A pleasure to meet you and to teach you tango. You are a fast learner and your tango is getting better and better, continue dancing!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Buenos Aires was a great experience for me. Especially I will remind the convenient tango atmosphere in the beautiful old studio, where Alejandro and Joujou impart their knowledge of tango. Beside the straining practice of the right way to set my steps, I got a new perspective of my body awareness, that helps so much to dance more relaxed.
Therefore and for so many other helpful suggestions where to go to milongas, I want to thank Alejandro and Joujou very much! They open the world of tango in a very professional and kind way! Thank you and best wishes,
Ina
16. November 2012

Alejandro G, Owner at Tango Alejandro Gee, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Hola,
Thank you very much for your words. It was a pleasure to meet you and to teach you. I am glad your Tango learning experience has expanded, you did great improvement. Saludos!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My tango lesson with Alejandro and his partner Joujou was one of the highlights of my trip to Buenos Aires. From the moment I walked into their beautiful studio in a 100 year old building, hearing tango playing in the background, I knew I was in for a special experience. Alejandro and Joujou are very passionate about the traditional style of tango dancing and are clearly excited to share their wealth of knowledge and expertise. They are meticulous about every little detail, making sure that from your very first step, you are learning properly. As a professional ballet dancer, I really appreciated this attention to detail. It was incredible how much I learned in just two lessons during my brief stay in BA. I wish I could have gone back for more! Alejandro and Joujou opened up the world of authentic tango to us in Argentina, with their recommendations of where to go to experience milonga at its finest. They also sent me some wonderful music to dance to at home, and because of Joujou's encouragement and recommendation of a shop, I am a very proud owner of a beautiful new pair of tango shoes. Alejandro and Joujou are great people and talented dancers and instructors. Highly recommended.

Alejandro G, Owner at Tango Alejandro Gee, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Hola!
Thank you very much for your review. We were very pleased to have you here and to teach you tango. You learned incredibly fast and showed passion for the culture, the dance, and the music of tango! We hope you continue learning and dancing! saludos!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 29, 2012

After having taken group lessons in London for 4 years, during which I made only moderate progress in my opinion, I knew that private lessons are the best way to achieve significant improvements. Alejandro and his partner were very patient with me and I learnt more in 2 days than in 2 years! I was most impressed with the transition and improvement from day 1 to day 2. Next time I'm in Buenos Aires I will certainly go back. Meanwhile, I will invest in private lessons in London and put my re-discovered motivation into practice.

Alejandro G, Owner at Tango Alejandro Gee, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Hola Melanie,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad your tango has improved, with the lessons, and that you are enthusiastic about continuing dancing and improving. You were an excellent student, focused and willing to learn, which was a big part of your positive learning experience. All the best!