“The best way to bring some Buenos Aires flavours back home with you”

Argentine Cooking Classes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Stroller parking
Milan, Italy
“The best way to bring some Buenos Aires flavours back home with you”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I chose Norma cooking lesson after having a quick look on the web. It was an experience I strongly wanted to do as I love to learn new recipe to bring at home with me some of the flavours of the country I am visiting.
The lesson is at Norma's apartment in a very nice neighborhood in Buenos Aires so you can reach it also with taxi.
I cooked with Norma everything that was on the menù so now I can remember very well how to re-do it at home. We cooked traditional empanadas, guizo (a soup with chorizo I discovered during the lesson and I loved it!) and alfahores with dulce de leche which are a classic dessert in BA.
After cooking we eat together and also my husband joined us.
I loved the lesson, he loved to food that now we can prepare at home in Italy for our friends!
I was alone at the lesson as my husband joined us for

Carlsbad, California
“Enjoyable afternoon cooking with Norma”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

While visiting Buenos Aires, my girlfriend and our husbands enjoyed an afternoon of cooking with Norma in her lovely apartment with a spectacular view. She adjusted the menu for our request for no red meat and we, along with our husbands, made delicious stew, veggie empanadas and delicious cookies. We sat with her and had a delightful lunch sharing stories about our two countries. Afterwards the four of us took a walk through her neighborhood, Belgrano, which we probably would not have had the opportunity to visit. It was lovely. I would definitely recommend this class.

Visited September 2012
Monterrey, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A different afternoon in Buenos Aires”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My sister and I wanted to do something different in Buenos Aires. We thought that it would be good to have a taste of the country with a cooking lesson. We loved the class, and Norma is a very good teacher. She is nice, and always does the possible so people feel good in her place. She speaks french, english spanish, and some other languages I can´t remember. We recommend 100% her cooking class!

Melbourne, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great fun cooking class with delicious results”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I really enjoyed the cooking class and lunch that I recently had with Norma.
I did a Saturday class with a friend of mine, we were also joined by another couple. Norma had us all equally involved in the preparation of the dishes, so that we all had a feel for what went into what we were cooking. There was also the right amount of preparation so that the class ran smoothly, but we were all still involved. We made empanadas, a delicious stew and the alfajores biscuits (with dulce de leche).
Afterwards we all sat down to enjoy our food, with some delicious wines as well. The cooking class with Norma was great fun and an interesting and engaging way to have a go at Argentinean suisine.
Norma was also great at responding to us online, arranging for the deposit to be paid and helping us with instructions to her home.

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
“great cooking class”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

A group of 3 of us had a private session with Norma in her lovely apartment. Norma is obviously very experienced and had everything perfectly timed and well explained. After the cooking we sat down and had a delicious lunch. Norma provides you the recipes and since returning home we have duplicated the entire meal to perfection! Thank you Norma. It was one of our top experiences in BA

Visited July 2012