1,093 results
All reviews excellent accommodations central location public areas walked everywhere stayed nights boutique hotel comfortable beds few blocks tango show kitchenette tubs ba sink neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2019

Really impressed with this place - great value for money.

Arrived really late after the flight from hell from Costa Rica. Check in agent made the whole process really easy, even giving me the wifi password 3 times after I lost the piece of paper twice in the space of 15 minutes while they were checking me in, due to being so tired, from 2 flights, the connecting 6 hour Panama City to Buenos Aires flight I spent being kicked in the back by 2 3 year olds who screamed like velociraptors the entire flight!

Gave us a room on a high floor - rooms have small kitchenettes, with microwave, sink and tea and coffee making facilities. Nice modern bathroom and really comfortable beds.

Breakfast in the morning is great and the check in staff were really helpful calling us a taxi to the airport and calling our provider when they were late collecting us for the Tango show that we booked. All in all a great experience in Buenos Aires.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
fdmtati, Director de Recepción at Lennox Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. trainboundfornowhere

We are very glad thaht you enjoy the stay at lennox Hotel Buenos Aires. Each comment is very important to us and our main focus is to exceed expectations.

Hope to see you back soon but without flight problems haha

Best regards,

Daniel Falbo

Reviewed December 7, 2018

We chose the hotel for its central location and stayed for 17 days, exploring the core of the city. Pros: The location was good we actually walked everywhere, the ambience of the public areas is very soothing and the rooms were comfortable. Nice bed, useful kitchenette, friendly staff and we really appreciated the rooftop patio. The cons: The restaurant is good but the food was not consistent and they could really invest a little bit in fixing the rooms. Our bathtub was chipped and the counter top in the kitchen was burned.

Room tip: Our room faced the courtyard and was very quiet. I wish we would have stayed on the 6th floor, closer to the hot tubs.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

It had all the amenities of a chain hotel, plus a great location and *really great* service. I lost my wallet in a cab and they went all out to try to locate it for me and call the appropriate embassy.

They can also provide recommendations for where to exchange money on the blue market at the front desk. Super helpful.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Great location for all sightseeing activities. Hotel staff were fantastic and very informative. Rooms were large (mine was) and had a great view of the neighbourhood.
Would recommend staying here and will be back.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Great staff with a modern building with great amenities. Location is just slightly off a main road- so it can be quiet/dangerous looking at night...trust me, it’s not. A great location for families, businesses, virtually anything. Highly recommend. Picture taken of my bedroom does it no justice because I was already settled in there / stuff thrown around...but it’s high end.

Date of stay: January 2018