Lennox Hotel Buenos Aires
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$368
$350
  • Pool
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$128
$136
  • Restaurant
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$77
$74
  • Breakfast included
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$161
$120
$535
  • Pool
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$220
$185
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$247
$161
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$279
$205
  • Restaurant
$189
$184
Official Site
1,031 results
All reviewsexercise room was smallexcellent accommodationscentral locationnegative pointsspent one nightstaff went out of their waystayed nightswould definitely stay here againmodern hotelcroissantsnight stayfront desk staffmini bareach morningfew blockskitchenetteobelisco
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We picked this hotel because it had quite a good location, within walking distance to the Casa Rosada and Monserrat and not too far to San Telmo. Also because it had good twin-bedded accommodation. I understand the previous comments about the location but so long as you go right and not left when you leave the hotel it is fine and there is a very nice local restaurant on the next corner. The big minus for me was how dark and gloomy the rooms were, which is why I have marked the hotel down from very good to average. In our bedroom, I couldn't see what was in my suitcase when I put it on the bed. The overall feeeling was quite depressing. The bathroom was very small but with a powerful shower. The bathroom had an odd mix of decor, with a beautiful stylish handbasin, a very average-looking shower over bath and a toilet with a chipped and heavily stained seat! Beds were comfortable but our room was very noisy. Wi-fi was pretty good although it cut out frequently. the hotel also give free use fo some computers in the business area which is good if you have not brought your own laptop etc.The breaskfast lacked variety, unless you like dulce de leche tarts, rice pudding or jelly for breakfast. There was no hot food and my pet hate was the lack of labelling. For example, they apparently suppled 'light yogurt' but the fact that the various jugs were not labelled meant that I had milk one time and then vanilla yogurt and never actually found any 'light yogurt'. On the plus side, the orange juice was not the awful concentrate that you seem to find in so many hotels now. I found the staff on reception helpful bu their information was not always correct and I also felt that they may have pushed us towards specific tango shows because the hotel got commission.Like other commentators, we were very grateful to have been allowed into our room before the check in time of 1500. I did think the hotel was good value, with a good location and might stay there again but the dark rooms were a real turn off.

Room Tip: Not facing the street!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Central hotel not in the best area , but within walking distance of most central attraction. We had a deluxe queen room with 2 queen size beds and kitchenette area. Our room was dark and so were some areas of the hotel, as part of the design. Clean room, helpful staff, breakfast had several choices and tea was available, but English Breakfast was not always available.
Hotel recommended some good attractions and restaurants, although not the best area as two women on our own we never felt threatened walking around.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Fernando M, Gerente at Lennox Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

THANK YOU for your comments, we are waiting for you at the hotel on your next visit !!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Was exhausted after a massive flight delay complete with missed connections and a long wait ahead of me between flights so decided to get a day room to clean up and feel better before the next flight. Check in wasn't until 3pm but they were able to give me a room when I arrived at 1pm. Free wifi!! They arranged my taxi back to the airport and I got to take a shower and sleep in a real bed for eight hours. Joy!!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Speck2

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had booked this hotel from previous TripAdvisor reviews, and I was not disappointed - what a wonderful place to stay. My plane had landed early, but I was still able to check in well before midday and freshen up before heading out to explore the city. Despite other reviews regarding the location, I felt safe and happy to walk alone, even in the evenings, and the location was great for the subway. Overall it was wonderful service, staff and location - just need to have some milk left in the fridge for the complimentary coffee.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank 22OnTheRoadAgain

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Whoever designed this hotel had a lot of fun and it show! Hip and modern design, a beautiful display of different textures and pallets yet totally cohesive. Fabulous rooms, great buffet breakfast and friendly customer service. Only wish for a better location. Hotel located in a very 'spotty' area. Very transitional area.

• Stayed: October 2012