“Best way to see BA, fun and great guide”

Biking Buenos Aires
Book In Advance
More Info
$100.00*
and up
Ultimate Bike Tour: All-Day All-Inclusive All-City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why walk when you can ride? Buenos Aires is big, flat, filled with bike trails, and way too beautiful to experience behind a bus window, so touring the city by bike is the best way too see more in less time. Our guided tours are safe, cover the best parts of the city, follow many of the newly constructed bike paths, and stop frequently allowing you freedom from the bike to explore on foot, take photos, eat delicious Asado (Bondiola, veggie options also available) and try traditional refreshments (Yerba mate). Visit our website to find out more about what we do, who we are, and why you should join us for an unforgettable day Biking Buenos Aires!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Journeyvt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best way to see BA, fun and great guide”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is the best way to see key parts of the city while getting exercise and fighting off travel fatigue! Very informative, easy way way to get around and seeing parts of the city you otherwise might not see (such as the reserve). Thank you and highly recommend this.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Journeyvt
William W, Owner at Biking Buenos Aires, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for your review and spending the day biking Buenos Aires with us! Travel fatigue effects us all and there is nothing better than stretching out the legs to get to know a good chunk of the city in less time. Come back soon!

Guangzhou, China
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Biking BA Graffitimundo and Heart of the City tours”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Did the Graffitimundo tour, really cool art and guide (Johnno) was passionate and informative - didn't expect to have such a great afternoon. So impressed that booked the Heart of the City tour a couple of days later.

1 Thank Adhamhm
Hello! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Biking BA and our collaboration with graffitimundo. Johnny is absolutely one of the best. 2nd tour 25% discount is also a big plus! Feel free to leave them a review too. Cheers!
Yarm, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great, fun way to see the city”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Our guide Ben was fantastic and the service from the company was great. We were arriving on an overnight bus from Mendoza which was delayed and they waited for us for 10 mins no problem. We only had one day in BA and so we did the full day tour which was ideal. We saw all over the city and much more than we would have done had we attempted it on our own. Lunch was great, really filling and yummy. The bikes were in good condition (best we have seen in South America) and although it was 7 hours long we didn't feel that was too long. Great day and Ben was a fantastic guide. Highly recommended!

1 Thank andreampearson
We're glad you had a great experience on our Ultimate City tour. It is definitely a great way to see as much as possible in one day. Ben is definitely one of our best and continues to impress us and people like yourselves day in and out. Although we push to start on time every time, we understand how people can get delayed with bus schedules, traffic, etc. which is why we always wait at least 20 minutes for everyone to show up. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Tell your family and friends about us! Saludos!
Richmond, Virginia
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“A Fun Morning…...”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I did the "Heart of the City Bike Tour" (south city) and Corina was our guide. Corina was lovely & a wonderful guide; she could not have been more accommodating and cheerful. You could tell she loved her job & Buenos Aires!

I'm very active and love to exercise, but you don't need to be fit to do this tour. The majority of this tour is on flat streets and there are many stops. The bikes are fine and helmets are provided.
They do provide water, but its not bottled so I didn't drink it. Its probably fine, but I've been drinking bottled water since I arrived in Buenos Aires and didn't want to take a chance.

It was a good tour; got to see a lot of the city and got some exercise. I recommend this tour.

Also, I contacted Biking Buenos Aires prior to getting arriving and during. They are very fast to respond and also helped cancel & change a tour due to rain when I arrived; with no problems. A great group of folks!

2 Thank Yates26
Thank you for the kind words! Corina constantly reminds us that we have the best job in the world as she loves every day riding bikes with people like yourselves. Her personality is contagious and we couldn't be more pleased with her performance as a guide through this beautiful city. We understand that a lot of people have a hard time trusting water in South America, even though Buenos Aires has very clean and surprisingly tasty city water. Thank you for the honest feedback and we hope to have you back with us soon.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Pretty much the best tour I did in BA”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in buenos aires for about 2 years, I work in tourism so I've done pretty much every tour BA has to offer but I had never been on a bike tour of the city, I'd figured I'd been here so long and done so many tours I'd just be covering old ground, but when 2 friends came out to visit me here I thought why not take them along and get everything done in one day. How wrong I was about seeing everything! This tour was FANTASTIC. Our guide, Jonathan, a local argentine with impeccable English and a quick sense of humor was an absolute legend. We were made to feel comfortable from the very beginning with introductions and light banter it set the tone for a really fun day.

The tour itself is pretty comprehensive, starting in San telmo, heading down puerto madero and the biological reserve, through retiro and recoletta, our guide took us to all the hotspots and was incredibly knowledgable and friendly, in spite of there being artery difficult guest on our tour, his enthusiasm and approachability never faltered, a true professional. I saw things I hadn't seen before as well as covering ground I'd been too but it was impossible not to have a good time

I took the 7 hour bike tour and if you do I have a couple of tips. Take sun screen, even though they provide it, it's always great to have your own as when I went it was a scorcher! Lunch is provided as is water but I swear my liter bottle of apple juice saved my sugar levels! Lunch is provided and I recommend the bondiola, it was amazing!

All in all one of the best tours I've ever done anywhere, thoroughly recommend these guys, you won't be disappointed!

3 Thank richardporter1982
Wow! Your words are very much appreciated and thank you for sharing some crucial side notes. It's true, we're getting into high season so it's good to be prepared with sunscreen and listening to what your body needs in these hot conditions. Hearing a response like this inspires us to keep doing our best to surpass expectations in every way. Thank you, thank you!!