“Highly recommended! :)”

and up
Hidden Graffiti And Urban Art Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience more in less time! Buenos Aires is flat, filled with bike trails, and way too beautiful to experience behind a bus window, so experiencing the city by bike is the most practical option. Our guided tours are safe, cover the best parts of the city, and stop frequently allowing you freedom from the bike to explore on foot, take photos, eat delicious Asado (Bondiola, veggie options also available) and try local refreshments (Yerba Mate). Don't just tour the city, become a part of it! Visit our website to find out more about what we do, who we are, and why you should join us for an unforgettable day, Biking Buenos Aires!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 24, 2013

It was my first time in Buenos Aires and I'm pretty sure that it was the best way to get to know the city. My choice was the Ultimate Tour, that lasts 7 hours. Firstly I thought it would be too much to ride a bike for the whole day, but we had many stops with a very kind guide, Ben, that told us manymanymany interesting things about Argentina history!
The city, that is completely flat, is also perfect for riding a bike...
It couldn't be better! VERYVERY worth it! If you are in Buenos Aires, or planning to go there, seriously!, do not miss it, guys!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,592)
All reviews
"graffiti tour"
in 28 reviews
"always felt safe"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 18 reviews
in 19 reviews
"these guys"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My first impression of BA was a busy, huge, congested city. The thought of exploring BA on a bicycle was a bit intimidating! Fortunately, these impressions were erased after completing a bike tour with Biking Buenos Aires. Exploring the city by bike with an enthusiastic and very knowledgeable tour guide opened my eyes to the vibrant and fascinating city that I otherwise may have not appreciated. I spent 6 days in BA and my day biking through BA was the highlight. I recommend Bike BA to anyone!!

1  Thank Maurita13
Reviewed September 15, 2013

There is no better way to see buenos aires in one day. Arriving in the city after exploring the countryside, navigating the bustle of the city was overwhelming. But, after a day on two wheels with Biking Buenos Aires, I not only had a much better lay of the land but learned a lot about the amazing city's history and culture. Our guide Kat was one of the best guides I have ever had. She was very engaging, interesting and extremely friendly. The bikes were in fabulous shape and the tour takes you along very bike-friendly, safe pathways and streets to all the best spots. We did the tour on a pretty cold and overcast day but we kept warm from biking. it was a very enjoyable experience and would highly recommend to anyone visiting Buenos Aires!!

1  Thank MJaners
William W, Owner at Biking Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

We're glad you had such an amazing time! Kat is such a good guide and is really passionate about this city. Her plus a bicycle is a wiinning combination! Come back soon, there's still lots more to see!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We did the ultimate tour with these guys and it was great. we saw the entire city uoclose in one day. The guide emanuel was awesome, he was friendly, knowledgable and have great BA travel tips. I would 100% recommend this to all my friends on your first days in BA to better orient yourselves and enjoy your stay long or short.

You make a great point to do this tour first so it's easier to orient and navigate through the city after knowing the layout on bikes. Thank you for the kind words, we can't wait to show you the other sides of the city when you come back. Saludos!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was a little afraid of doing this tour, once I don't exercise regularly.... But the 5-hour tour is amazing and there are so many stops along the way that you don't get tired at all! I'll definetely recommend this tour to everyone I know, because it's a must-do when you're in Buenos Aires! Our guide, Ben, was very nice to us and explained all important facts about the city - I believe we couldn't get a better guide for this trip! Thank you, Ben!

I would just advise to be careful about lunch - the bondiola sandwich is quite heavy and I ended up with a food poisoning from it, which was pretty bad. Maybe a light sandwich can be a better alternative.

We always try to create the best experience for everyone who takes our tours and if they aren't 100% satisfied, we give 100% of the money back. Even though you had a blast, we regret the fact that you got sick. Needless to say you've been reimbursed and we're stretching our options to find a better location for lunch.

Parrilla mi Sueno is the best, most clean parrilla (bbq truck) on the south coast and everyone who eats there always has great things to say about it which is why we continue to go there. We try to focus on providing the most authentic experience possible so we go to the place most popular by locals, (aside from being the most delicious). Right now we're debating some options for those with sensitive tummys!

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us, we hope to see you again soon!