“Vera pizza”

Siamo nel Forno
Ranked #120 of 4,725 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Palermo
Description: Only Vera Pizza Napoletana in Buenos Aires. 100% wood fired brick oven. Selected italian ingredients. The choice of the italian community in Buenos Aires, to have the real pizza.
“Vera pizza”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Vera pizza at Palermo, great quality ingredients and brick oven are blended in a nice atmosphere. Its a must if you are nearby and like the real napolitana pizza.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Pizza Option!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I love great food but being from Charlotte, NC I can't really consider myself a pizza expert (snob). I adore the cheese and topping laden Argentine style pizzas to be found at the institutions on Corrientes. However, Siamo nel Forno is absolutely fantastic and perfectly executes its goal: simple, authentic, homemade Italian pizza. I have recently been to Italy and this is just as good as what I had there. Fantastic thin crust, tangy sauce, and high-quality toppings (I ordered a mushroom pizza). I was also elated to find Burrata on the daily specials board, which was delicious. This has got to be some of the best pizza in the city, no offense intended to Argentine pizza, they are just two entirely different styles. I found the service to be great despite a power outage. I speak Spanish but the friendly waitress spoke to me in perfect English without giving the impression that it was an inconvenience to do so. I hope to return for another meal before I depart!

1 Thank Kelly131987
London
“Pizza as good as anywhere in Italy!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Great little local Italian pizzeria that makes delicious Pizza exactly how they make them in Italy! They speak English too which is a great help!

Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
“Great authentic Italian pizza”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the (mostly imported) ingredients and the authenticity of the pizza recipes. Not so impressed by the desserts (tiramisu in particular). I would go back for the pizza and starters and have dessert elsewhere.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Great dinner choice”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were needing a break from the heavy, meat-based meals in Argentina and in search of a recommendation on Pizza joints in Buenos Aires when we stumbled across Siamo nel Forno. My husband and I had in mind that we should try Argentine pizza, however when reading the rave reviews of this restaurant, coupled with our desire for a lighter meal, it was obvious we should give it a chance. We were not disappointed! The pizzas were perfectly-fired in their stone oven with a thin crust and smoky flavor that rivals most authentic Italian pizzas we have tasted. The Rucola y Prosciutto was phenomenal, as was the Buratta y proscuitto appetizer, both of which paired beautifully with our choice of a bonarda wine. We would recommend this experience to anyone!