TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
If you want to know about Gaucho life go on this trip!

This was a fantastic day out well organised from the start via email with Guillermo, punctual... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
April H
A wonderful day at the Estancia El Ombu de Areco with Camino Pampa

We chose Camino Pampa because of the many positive reviews. And they did not disappoint. The small... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $159.00
from $50.00
from $28.50
More Info
All reviews juan manuel horseback ride gaucho culture day trip horse whisperer asado chocolate shop estancia tour empanadas el ombu working estancia town tour gaucho experience horse drawn carriage guide laura traditional dancing beautiful estancia
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Small crowd got great attention and had a buggy ride behind two Percheron's. The lunch was absolutely delicious and the gaucho's could do things with horses I've only dreamed about. Laying a horse flat on the ground so visitors could take pictures. Wow
Next thing I know he is standing straight up on the back of the same horse. Best day of our trip. Highly recommend this for a day visit.

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Guillermo is a great guide and host. The Value of the day is really something. A wonderfully authentic experience including the Tour of Antonio de Areco and the Estancia is a great combination. Horseback riding, swimming, a wonderful Asada lunch were all wonderful. A highlight of our trip. We brought our kids who loved it as well.

Date of experience: February 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 22, 2017

It appears expensive BUT it is really extremely good value including travel, guide,lunch,wine,entertainment and wonderful memories
Do not be put off by the price - it is worth every Peso!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband, my father and myself took this tour on our first full day in Argentina. We had high expectations and they were exceeded. Juan Manuel's knowledge and charm made the whole experience wonderful and we enjoyed the walking tour of the city and our time on the ranch. The food and wine were excellent, the horse ride nice, even for complete novices and my husband even enjoyed the swimming pool. All tours can be fun, but you know you are with a quality organization when logistical problems occur and they are instantly solved with minimal inconvenience and smiles all around. We met the owner Guillermo at the end of the tour who should be proud of the excellent business he is running. Highly recommended!!! 5 full stars.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

My wife and I had the best time on this day trip. Our Guide Juan Manuel was amazing really knowledgeable and such a nice guy. I highly recommend taking this day trip.

Date of experience: August 2016