$289
$269
$121
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)
$240
$208
$348
$282
$149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$390
$309
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $348/night.

$451
$343
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $406/night.

$185
$144
Official Site
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$146
$137
Priceline
$904
$535
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was at the IQ Callao for a week at the end of August. I liked it very much: the room was spacious and clean. It was a studio apartment more than a hotel room. It had a kitchenette with utensils (plates, glasses, a few pots and pans, etc.) I was by myself and I didn’t cook, but the microwave came in handy to warm up some take out food. There are tons of restaurants around Recoleta so you won’t need to walk much to find one.
The room also had a nice TV with cable (only one channel in English, though), AC/heater with a remote to regulate the temperature, a table with 4 chairs, a sofa, lots of closet space and many drawers. It could accommodate 3 and perhaps even 4 people. My room (1D) overlooked the street and it had a balcony with a chair. The street is quiet and the neighborhood safe. Actually, it’s one of the best neighborhoods in town, with good public transit and close to shopping districts and nice places to visit. The telephone in the room gives you unlimited local calls. To call cells phones though, you’ll need a card that you can buy close by. The people at the reception were friendly and helpful: the hairdryer didn't work, but when I reported it they got me another one right away.
The room is cleaned every 3 days; the other days the cleaners remove the garbage, make sure there’s toilet paper, etc. They change the towels only if you request it, otherwise it’s every 3 days. There's no toiletries: only a couple of small bars of soap.
They have a laundry room (coin operated), a small gym and sauna on the 10th floor but I didn't use the facilities.
What could have been better: If your package includes breakfast, they will give you a voucher per day to have breakfast at the café next door. My suggestion is not to pay extra to have the breakfast package because you can have it cheaper either at that café or many others in town. They say it costs U$7. It’s not worth it: they give you only a cup of coffee or tea with two small croissants or toasts and a small glass of orange juice (from concentrate). The last two days I was there they didn't have coffee because the coffee machine had broken down. They offered tea or mate cocido. (Really!? No coffee at a café!)
Another little inconvenience was the safe box. It was temperamental and cumbersome to operate. When I arrived it was closed. Someone came in to unlock it and explained how it worked. It had a red button inside the box that I should press only once. I blew it when I pressed it (again?) by mistake. A staffer came in, unlocked the safe and entered the number I provided (8 digits), which I proceeded to change when he left. It didn't work and the safe remained open for all my stay. I was too embarrassed to ask to unlock the safe one more time, but I didn't trust it anyway to get my belongings without having to ask for help.
Should I go back to the IQ Callao again? Definitely! I was impressed with the experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Moved from Palermo Soho area to experience Recoleta. You can take the Subte here, but it is quite a distance to walk from the green line. Keep in mind this area of Buenos Aires is very similar to NYC with all the people, traffic, and tall buildings. The apartment is pleasing to the eyes, but what I did find some things lacking, which I would have liked. For example, soap, shampoo, and conditioner in the bathroom, as well as a hand towel and face towel, would have been nice. Also, there is no computer to use and the wi-fi was extremely sporadic for me in apt 8F. I also suspect the pool and laundry facilities are on the 10th floor. The gym consists of two elliptical machines and two treadmills. The pool and jacuzzi look great, but it is winter and not amenable for use. The apartment kitchen is equipped with utensils and dishes, but we did not make use of it. The continental breakfast, which was included is hosted at the bistro next door and very minimal preceded with a LOOONG wait. Stay, but at least be informed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank R C
Reviewed August 9, 2013

IQ callao and concord callao are great. IQ being the better of the two.
Great rooms at a good price and there is a roof top pool at callao. staff were ok, spoke good english which was helpful.

i stayed 3 times and it was just such a lovely place in a great location!!
highly recommended!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is one of the most convenient and clean appartments I've seen so far in South Amerika. Spacious, silent, clean, great rooftop-pool, cheap laundry and at a good location. I would definitely stay here again!!! The decoration was modern, the bath large and the kitchen had everything you need for making dinner.

The only downside was the bureaucracy for reservations. I wanted to stay longer, but the reception doesnt take reservations. Calling the reservationsline was simple, but they said they were fully booked. On booking.com 25 rooms were still availble, but at a 50% higher rate. The reservationsline said they couldn;t do anything about that and that I had to book through booking.com. Since I don;t like this kind of non-service I decided to move one block down to another great place (Recoleta Studios)

The breakfast that I had included in my appartment-rate was by the way not worth the extra cost. You might wanna go to another place or buy some breakfast yourself, since you'll have a fully equiped kitchen in the appartment anyway.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the backside if you dont like barking dogs.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LiveLikeTom
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This apartment was fantastic! Large and spacious (even though it was 1 room) the shelf divided up the space and the moving tv was awesome!! It meant you could sit on the couch or in bed and the tv slid along depending on where u wanted it. The host was helpful and polite. The gym, pool a d laundry are accessible. Location was brilliant, 5 min walk to the recoleta Cemetary, close to restaurants bars etc.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple