“A perfect afternoon, watching the world's top Polo teams in a glorious private club”
Review of Polo Tour

Polo Tour
Ranked #88 of 297 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal is to bring you to the most beautiful places in the world, to learn and to play polo, with top polo players, and bring you to polo matches where you will have the best seats that will make you feel like you are part of this passionate sport. We are here to show to travelers around the world, this spectacular high handicap experience.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had been looking for a way to watch polo, but while we in BA, but would be leaving before the big weekend games in Palermo. Our excellent walking-tour guide (Mariala Cavello, also recommended and reviewed by us), arranged for Ezequiel Moreno to pick us up from our apartment at 2pm, take us out to see some games at the AAP club in Pilar, and return us at 7pm.
First, it's worth noting that watching Polo at the club grounds is a special kind of experience in its own right. Ezequiel is well-known there, as a regular instructor and player, so we were whisked through into the absolutely beautiful grounds, to park around 10 feet from the edge of the field. There we lounged, in comfortable chairs, as Ezequiel gave us great notes on what we were watching, adding immensely to our understanding and enjoyment of some thrilling games.
The players we were watching were all at handicaps of 7-9 (out of 10) - some of the highest in Argentina and the world, and the pace and mastery was just breathtaking. Especially when you're watching at stirrup-level, so close to the game that hooves occasionally leap the boundary and land within a few feet of you!
We aren't knowledgeable fans or players by any means: we've played just once, at Los Potreros in Cordoba, and adored it. So this was a perfect, friendly and casually luxurious way to get a deeper taste of it.
Ezequiel is impeccably professional and well-organized, and immensely friendly and likable.
Next time we visit BA, we will definitely go again, and probably take a lesson. Highly, highly, recommended.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This was by far one of the best things we did on this trip, next to our visit of Iguaza Falls! Ezekial was an amazing guide! Such a blast to learn how to play polo, and see the beautiful La Martina Estancia. The countryside was beautiful and a great way to experience life of Argentina. I knew nothing about polo before coming here and our hotel recommended it. So happy we did it. We also went to a polo match the following day which was also a great experience!

I recommend everyone do this if you are visiting BA!

This is perfect if you are alone, as a couple or with friends. Even families with young teens would get a kick out of it!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

The experience of having a private polo lesson at the most venerable polo ranch in Argentina is something I will never forget. Ezequiel was outstanding from the first email we sent him. He repeatedly confirmed our details and picked us up right on time. Ezequiel explained a lot about the game on our 1-hour drive to the ranch which, was extremely helpful prior to our arrival. Toto was my instructor and couldn't have been more helpful, laid-back and patient. We later had Parillada at a local restaurant which was outstanding.

I enjoyed the experience so much, that I confirmed the next day that my own city has a polo club and I am signing up for a series of lessons.

Thank you both for giving me this experience and, opening my mind to a sport that I never would have tried on my own volition.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Professional and yet totally personalized service from the Ezquiel. A relaxed, informal and totally fun dip into polo. My husband and our four teenagers couldn't have had a better day. We were collected from our city hotel and driven by the friendly and laid-back Lucas. Had an easy one hour drive to a farm owned by an established polo dynasty. The tuition was excellent and was followed up with an a lively game. I'm not a rider but thoroughly enjoyed watching and photographing the day's proceedings. This was followed up by a BBQ and salad lunch in the club house with a delicious glass of Malbec. Highly recommend this activity.

1  Thank goldieSydney
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Everything was great, horses, organization, flexibility and the place itself
Don't expect 5star rooms tho, just terrific genuine people keen to give you a great polo experience regardless of your ability

3  Thank Justinelh