See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 20, 2016

Despite saying that there is internet access, in practice there isn't. If you manage to get a connection, the speed is so slow that is useless. Therefore, if you do need internet don't go. The carpets are very dirty and worn. These are the bad points. The good ones are location, the room is very large and comfortable and so is the bathroom. Breakfast is not worth paying for, you are better buying your own and have it in the apartment.
Another good point is that you can park your car in an inside park, and at market price.

Room Tip: Keep away from the lower front rooms, traffic is very bad.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Recepcionistas A, Director de Recepción at Apart Lima 265 - Edificio ACARA, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments and personal experience. Internet access is working, and covers all common areas and our dining room. We provide our passengers with a courtesy PC at the lobby and wired internet in all our rooms. We're sorry we didn't manage to suggest these alternatives on time when you were here.
That said, Happy New Year!

Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

Comfortable, good breakfast (excellent croissants or medialunas!), very well situated as it is close to most places to see in Buenos Aires. The room was clean, comfortable, with good air conditioning. Ours was big enough for a family of 6.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Recepcionistas A, Director de Recepción at Apart Lima 265 - Edificio ACARA, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

It's good to know that our value, location and medialunas! matched what you sought when you chose an apart hotel for your family. That's exactly our goal and when you, our clients, took some time of your precious daily time to write a review like this we feel great and well rewarded. Thank you!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2016

We booked this place looking at the pics and reviews, please don't be fooled with this. This place was the worst we have seen in our travels, The day we checked in the temperature was close to 33C and almost 40C with the humid ex, The ladies at the reception did not even speak a single word of English. They gave us a family suit where there was only one Air conditioner which did not work and the room smelled. So I went down and requested for a room change and I requested I can also pay for an upgrade, but the ladies said No and insulted me, So I left and found another hotel.
When I went to return the keys within 1 hour, she said now she can show me another room, I refused as I have already booked at the other place. They did not return my 1100$ as I paid with credit card. Cheats, complete disappointment, rude.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Tom S
Recepcionistas A, Director de Recepción at Apart Lima 265 - Edificio ACARA, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2016

This "critic" come from a passenger that made a "no show", just one person appeared and told me in English that he would rather prefer to change his check in to January 2nd. 2016 (originally December 28, 2016) , since he has booked one room "Non Refundable" for a party of four I agreed to upgrade to two rooms at no extra charge.
January 2nd nobody came and nobody called to say so, this party did a "no show" without giving us any advice.
There is an obvious contradiction in saying that somebody who doesn't speak his language "insulted" him. How he would tell so?
I'm writing this in English, probably with grammar errors so I apologize, to prove our point that we do speak English, even though this is a Spanish speaking country.
Besides, security CCTV in our hotel has registered all this, so we can show up to everyone who has any doubt, no problem at all.

Reviewed September 16, 2014

This is a cozy, nice, clean and complete apartment in Buenos Aires, the building is safe, is close to museums, restaurants and bars. The service is good and the price you pay is excellent. Don't spend your money in a hotel, stay in this nice aparment.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Recepcionistas A, Director de Recepción at Apart Lima 265 - Edificio ACARA, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2014

Waaaaw! Thank you for your comments! Your time to leave an opinion (and such a good one) encourages us to give our best and boost our energy to achieve our goals.
Best regards,
Heriberto

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The hotel is in a good location, close to the metro and some must see sights. It is also easy to access the hop on/hop off tourist bus. Although the location is on a very busy street, the apartment was well insulated from the noise (our apartment was facing the street). The room was comfortable but could do with a face lift and a good clean. Check in & out was fast and efficient and breakfast was great for the price. Overall a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends