“Mariela is Great!”

Buenos Aires Concierge
More attraction details
Owner description: After traveling all around the world and finding out that the best memories we brought home from our trips were always related to the wonderful experiences that our local friends shared with us, we decided to offer a service that allows all the visitors to enjoy Buenos Aires like a porteno! Our aim is that you get to know more about our culture, to enjoy our meals with their original flavors and be part, at least for a few days, of our city like a local. We are waiting for you! :)
Atlanta
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Mariela is Great!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My 16 y/o daughter and I had the pleasure of spending the day with Mariela as she showed us BA. We wanted to see BA as locals do. Mariela was wonderful. Prior to our arrival, Mariela asked what our interests were and what we wanted to see. She was spot on with her tour, even taking us to an out-of-the-way restaurant for lunch that locals frequent. We also took the subway and the bus to get around (we took a couple taxis too). I recommend her to anyone looking for an informative, personable tour guide in BA.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Keith86

Cupertino, California
“Private Car Tour”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We had the privilege of having Clemencia as our tour guide. She was able to share her passion for the history and culture of the city with us. We visited the highlights (La Boca, Recoleta, City Center, San Telmo, Obelesco, etc.) But what was truly perfect about the tour was that Clemencia shared with us an insider's perspective of the city and adjusted our stops to show us gems of the city she thought we would enjoy (as a recent medical graduate, she took us to a historic pharmacy in San Telmo). She is friendly, personable, and was on time with a driver (we had the driver, and walked around each of our destinations). Also, Clemencia LOVES to take pictures, so you will definitely be able to capture your memories of Buenos Aires! Mariela was my correspondent via email prior to my visit - she was very prompt and
helpful with all information (including tips on exchange rates, etc.)

2 Thank rdedhia
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“4 days in BA”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I had 4 days in BA at Easter time before I joined a business trip and I wanted to make the best use of my time. I found Mariela on the Internet / trip advisor and got in touch.
Mariela was excellent and managed to book up everything that I wanted, including a 4hr walking tour with her colleague/friend Clemencia. Clemencia was the perfect tour guide, fun and very knowledgeable and we shared a lovely lunch over looking San Telmo Market.
Mariela also booked me an excellent wine tasting, a superb tango show and one of those "Puertas Cerradas" closed door private dining experience with a bunch of strangers...really good fun!
On my last day I met and had dinner with Mariela and she was charming, fun and great company.
So, if your going to BA for any length of time, you must get in touch with these guys to ensure that you have the best time. Enjoy!

2 Thank Alan D
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The first person to contact when going to BA!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Mariela knows her city, not only the obvious tourist attractions but also the more off the beaten track type of stuff, from tango shows to parties, from fine dining to the local parilla. She is knowledgeable, personable, very customer oriented and full of energy. Get in contact with her whenever you plan to visit BA, guaranteed she can help you make your visit more special. You cannot beat the insider knowledge from a local!

1 Thank GlavK
Memphis, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Private tours of Buenos Aires”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We were fortunate enough to be in Buenos Aires after the cruise ship season. This allowed us to have several private tours at our own pace. We had Clemencia for tours of the high points of BA, including Recoleta, La Boca, and the city center. We also had a night tour with Clemencia that encompassed the theater district and were able to catch a live band at a Milonga. BA is a city that requires tapping into the soul of the city to truly appreciate and understand it. The private tours definitely were able to catch this aspect of BA.

1 Thank Scott W