“Fab day even in the rain”

Buenos Aires Walking Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$98.99*
and up
Buenos Aires Must-See Landmarks: Obelisco to La Boca Walking Tour
Ranked #64 of 299 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: BA-Walking-Tours (also known as Buenos-Aires-Walking-Tours) is a Government-licensed attraction showing the Historical Walking Areas and unique cultural background of our amazing city. We are licensed locals who speak crystal-clear English and have been helping visitors discover--in a fun and illuminating way, the remarkable stories, fascinating beauty and peculiar singularity of Buenos Aires ('BA') our city, through private, short (2-6hr), government-licensed historic area guided walks 365 days a year, rain or shine since 1996
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Did the Reocotta Tour last evening with Vikki. Even the torrential rain didn't dampen her enthusiasm. Wonderful evening, most informative getting to see some of the most beautiful parts of BA not on the normal tourist route. Don't miss it.

All reviews
"morning walking tour"
in 6 reviews
"recoleta cemetery"
in 11 reviews
"great tour"
in 9 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 4 reviews
in 12 reviews
"ba"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I took a couple of the tours today - one of the downtown area, and another of the Recoleta. I found the guide to be incredibly interesting, and he provided a perspective I never would have received with one of the large bus-type tours. I enjoyed the morning tour so much I booked the afternoon one as well. Well worth it.
Well done BA Walking Tour.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The tour of Buenos Aires was scintillating . I went on the tour with my young and beautiful wife which was my maiden trip abroad out of my country. The surroundings were beautiful and lovely.
The guide was very helpful and explained in detail the formation of the city etc.

1  Thank sundar53
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I booked the Night-Out Tango Tour with BA Walking Tours. We were taken to a lovely tango hall in the Balvanera of Buenos Aires area. The hall was built in 1895 and houses its own dance studio as well as a restaurant and stage. To start we were given a surprising good tango lesson, which lasted just over an hour. Then we were seated for a nice three-course dinner and the tango show. The tango show depicted the history of tango in Argentina. We thought that dancing was great, very passionate. At one stage during the show my husband was invited to dance on stage with the professionals. The tour included transfers from our hotel, the lesson, dinner (unlimited) drinks and the show. It was a great way to spend our first night in BA and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank runsammie
See more reviews
Reviewed January 1, 2013

On the first day after a full day of travel from Toronto to Buenos Aires, my husband and I were happy to have booked a morning and an afternoon tour with Buenos Aires Walking Tours; we needed to stretch our legs and get moving again, and our two tours with B.A.W.T. were just the ticket.

The meeting place is very easy to find, downtown. The tours were at a nice pace - I hate walking too slowly - and our guide, "Martin", was extremely knowledgeable.

In fact, after our last tour of the day, while my husband and I were walking back to our apartment, we were talking about "Martin": we decided that this particular company either has extraordinary training for its employees or that it's a family run business, because the dedication, depth of knowledge and the delivery of the stories (i.e. planting a seed about an idea, then revisiting that idea later in the tour) was so professional but not "pat".

My husband is an engineer, I'm a musician (i work in theatre), and so, collectively, what we appreciate is an intelligent approach to sharing good information in a thoughtfully programmed way. That's exactly what Martin did.

I would recommend this company in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Patti L