Hotel Pulitzer Buenos Aires
$196
MGallery
$132
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$335
$244
  • Restaurant
$142
$119
  • Breakfast included
Two Hotel Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$76
$109
$100
  • Breakfast included
Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$159
$154
Official Site
$136
$112
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Boutique Raco de Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$81
$67
$55
$45
getaroom.com
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop barprivate car serviceretiro areathe pedestrian shopping streeta city centre hotelnice hotelfree wificlose to florida streetstayed here for nightsstaff at receptionwalking distancestandard roomnice roomplaza san martinmetro stationexcellent locationsmall pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Having booked and paid for our reservation over one month in advance, we were told on arrival that the hotel was full and we were being upgraded to another hotel, of a higher standard.

This turned out to be the Elevage Buenos Aires on the same street, an older hotel that was selling for some 30USD less per night. Although we were unhappy about this, the only other hotels we were offered were two NH hotels, both of somewhat lower standard.

In the end we got our money back and had to make a new booking elsewhere ourselves. Even though the hotel we chose was just 10USD per night more than the Pulitzer and our stay was just for one night, they refused to cover it!

Not the sort of behaviour you expect from a hotel of this standard.

On the whole, the hotel isn't bad but it doesn't seem to be particularly well managed.
I certainly wouldn't book at the Pulitzer again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SG71
Reviewed December 13, 2012

First time in this hotel and wont be the last one. Very good location if you have to move around Maipu zone, or downtown Buenos Aires. Good sound proof windows in the room, nice beds and bathroom. Simple, minimalistic and elegant at the same time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I actually struggle with this one. I love the location of this place, not far from the Florida Avenue in Retiro district. The hotel is nicely decorated, modern. The receptionists were very helpful. I really found their service very good. However, I found a bug on the bed cover the first night, I quashed it and took it to the reception, and asked them to do a good clean! How did that happen I have no idea. The worse thing I find was that, you cannot have a bath in this place, the General Manager decided that the bathtub is too easily overflowed. I made a complaint and there was not even a response. I wish there is something between a 2 and a 3, it is not poor in service, but no bath--- give me a break. I want to be able to have a hot bath in the evening after a long day out. The pool was closed when I arrived, and been told that it was going to open, but then it was not..... Finally it was opened a day late, but it was not heated. The sky bar was not open when I arrive, but it then was open again.... due to bad weather, there was not a drop of rain and the temperature was about 20 degree! The breakfast was good though. So, I have my love and my hate for this place.

3  Thank Superlegalbabe
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed here for two nights at the end of October 2012. Reception allowed us to check-in early and we were thankful since we took a red-eye flight from the States. Our room was on the 7th fl. It was cozy and clean with comfy beds and nice showers. I was a bit disappointed that there was no plug for the bath though. Free wi-fi was an added bonus.
The food in the hotel was only so-so. There was a nice spread at breakfast, but the eggs and veggies were not appetizing. I had a pasta there in the bar/food area which was also was a bit bland.
The location was great, very centrally located, with many ATMs, restaurants, cafes, shops, etc close by. We chose this place for the price and location. We took a bus down to Patagonia from the Retiro bus station, which was only less than a mile away.
The pool was also not open, which was also a let down.
Service was a bit nonchalant with the exception of the early check-in

1  Thank Rochelle B
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Good breakfast. Lovely bar and lobby for lounging. Pool was closed. Room was a touch small but had a nice large bathroom. The roof terrace gives a nice view of Buenos Aires. It's a very central location which can be a little overyly touristy so we only stayed here for a couple of days and Palermo for the remainder