“Great hotel price/quality and best free WIFI”

Hotel Pulitzer Buenos Aires
Ranked #101 of 444 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Service at hotel was spectacular, I've stayed in other hotels in Buenos Aires and I must say Hotel Pulitzer ranks on top of the rest in terms of service. Breakfast was delicious and varied. The rooms are a bit small for my preference but very cozy and clean. Carpets on hallways were a bit stained but nothing major. Location was fine, close to Florida street (pedestrian walk / lots of shopping), close to Plaza San Martin and other attractions. I visited for business and my priority is always internet access... this hotel had the best free WIFI connection I ever encountered in any hotel I've ever stayed in Latin America. The gym is decent but no weights, just a few machines. Considering all, I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: If you have a 3rd person in your room they charge US$60 per night for a roll in bed. They also let y...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank surge527

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel for two nights while visiting Argentina. You could not ask for a better location to see the sites of this very large city. The hotel was very clean and modern, and the service was outstanding. Everyone we dealt with at this hotel also spoke English. The decor was beautiful and the lobby, bar, and library furniture was comfortable and very stylish. Our room was beautiful and the bed was extremly comfortable as well. We feel we could not have made a better choice of accomedations in Buenos Aires. All this and a very good price, including a full breakfast each morning included in the price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WestCoastRich
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I did not knew this hotel, so it was a good surprise to me to find a nice hotel in the downtown area. Well located, nice decoration and good service all provided me a very good stay experience. Having been in several other hotels in the area, I would strongly recommend it as a good choice. The only drawback I found is they don't have meeting rooms, so we had to meet in an open library they have in the 1st. Floor.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Chilango
Reviewed June 29, 2012

nice hotel, modern, very nice decoration, good location in the hearth of the city near the Florida Street and all the shoping areas, very nice decoration, very modern and design, very good service.
Recomended by a friend i think is one of the best decision and alternative if you plan visit Buenos Aires.
I Have been 3 times and all the times was very good, free wi-fi, pool and gym

pardales

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank anaortizgarcia
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Stayed only one night at the Pulitzer Hotel, and overall, was very happy with the stay.

Loved the location, it was in a lively part of the city. We got a very good deal for the Pulitzer via the hotels.com website and it included breakfast.

We had pre-arranged an airport to hotel transfer with the staff via email but it was a no-show, so we booked a van at the airport instead. When we arrived, the staff member at the desk commented that we looked "tired", which I thought was a bit unprofessional... (although definitely true)! These minor glitches aside, it was a good stay.

Rooms are a little bit on the small side, but the decor is cool. The design of the hotel is great, we loved the mirrored bar, the library, and the other common areas. Interesting cocktail list but many ingredients were not available unfortunately. Wif-fi is free and reliable.

Loved the dark mosaic tiles in the bathroom and the plushy embroidered towels. Stacks of interesting books were casually placed everywhere, comfy cushions, lots of different seating areas. Great attention to detail!

Would have loved to have visited the Sky Bar, but presumably it is closed over the winter months. I'd recommend the Pulitzer, and wish we could have stayed another night or two.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank thriller_7
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your comments about our Hotel.
It is a pleasure to know that your stay was confortable and you enjoy the Hotel.
Unfortunately the Sky Bar is open just during spring-summer session. I invite you to visit us again to offer you the Sky Bar services the next time you come to Buenos Aires.

Do not hesitate to contact us for anything you may need.

Warm regards,

Management
Hotel Pulitzer Buenos Aires

Reviewed April 25, 2012

satyed in pulirzer hotel while doing the south america tour.
the hotel in centrally located in buenos aires.close to the city centre and other major sights.
one block only to the main street of florida/
room is beautifuly deisigned and breakfast have deifferent choices.
staff are very helpful and efficient/

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank asyano
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is a great hotel if you are looking for a clean, modern central hotel in central BA. It is minutes from Florida and within walking distance of most sites in Buenos Aires. I stayed here for 3 nights only. The rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable and free wi-fi was available. Whilst the rooms were on the small side, they are perfect for a short stay. The hotel has a couple of bars which are very modern and well furbished. The rooftop pool is a nice luxury in central BA. Although not the nicest views from the roof, I had returned back to the hotel after a shopping trip in 35C heat and the pool was a welcome relief.
I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in the city and you are looking for a good value and modern hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo