“Amazing!!”

and up
Buenos Aires Pub Crawl
Ranked #36 of 176 Nightlife in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl is the best way to experience the nightlife in Buenos Aires all while being accompanied by a massive international crowd. They take you bar hopping all across the city 7 nights a week. The night includes all you can drink beer, wine the first hour along with pizza. You visit 3 bars with free shooters and discounts in each bar. Finally, end the night jumping the line into one of the biggest clubs in the city. See the website for more details plus event pictures and videos.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was one of the best experiences I had in Argentina. It is an amazing way to meet people from the city and the rest of the world. everyone is friendly and is out to have a great time. I felt safe the entire time and made new friends with many people. The bars we visited were incredible and the club we finished the night off at was unreal. It is very inexpensive and you receive many perks throughout the evening.The staff was friendly and kept everything running smoothly. I will definitely be back!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank AICbaby

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Party on, Garth”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

A really fun way to experience Bs As nightlife especially if you're riding solo! It really doesn't matter the bars they go to because they take the good atmosphere and people wherever they go! A good way to meet travelers, locals, and expats alike!

Visited January 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Anyone travelling to Buenos Aires, I highly recommend you checking out Pub Crawl! Had an awesome time, great way to see the hot spots of Buenos Aires! People are great, safe way to get around, fun and definitely memorable! One of the best vacations I've ever had!

Visited July 2013
Frisco, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great for 20 year olds or single people”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I wanted to explore the night life in BA, but was uncomfortable with doing it on my own with just myself and my husband. I read all of the reviews and the pub crawl seemed like a fun and safer way to go out at night. We started out at a little bar in Palermo Soho where we got our first drinks of either beer or wine and had some complimentary pizza. There was a good turn out that night, but since it was only 10pm everyone was a little timid and anti-social...sticking to their own groups that they came with. We were to go to 2 more bars and end the night at club Inks. The next bar we went to was empty until we all got there. We got our shots that were included and people started to take more shots that they had to pay for. I haven't been around a group of people doing flaming dr pepper or body shots in a long time. My husband over heard some kid telling a girl he was trying to make friends with that he was only 19! That was our cue to leave.

I do not know how the rest of the night went, but I'm sure it was super fun for the young ones. If I were 10 years younger and could drink all night long like I did in college, this would've been perfect. I do not recommend this for a couple older than 30s. I do recommend it for single people or those travelling in groups as you can pretty much have fun with yourselves while being safe.

Visited December 2013
Denver, Colorado
“pub crawl ba, a great place to meet people”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

spent many nights at the buenos aires pub crawl during my semester abroad in BA. met lots of new friends, and had some of the craziest nights of my life while on the BA pub crawl. definitely recommend checking it out whether you're there for a short vacation, or staying longer.

Visited August 2013