“Frequent Pub Crawler.”

and up
Buenos Aires Pub Crawl
Ranked #34 of 172 Nightlife in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl is the best way to experience the nightlife in Buenos Aires all while being accompanied by a massive international crowd. They take you bar hopping all across the city 7 nights a week. The night includes all you can drink beer, wine the first hour along with pizza. You visit 3 bars with free shooters and discounts in each bar. Finally, end the night jumping the line into one of the biggest clubs in the city. See the website for more details plus event pictures and videos.
“Frequent Pub Crawler.”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Honestly I don't even know where to begin with The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl. I could begin from the wonderful staff, to the amazing people you meet, to just the all round wonderful time you could possibly have of your life here. I've been in BA for a good 7 months and I consistently attend The BsAs Pub Crawl. If you can imagine that and the fact that i enjoy my time every time i attend you could only imagine how one night WILL be for you. I've met some pretty amazing people here from all over and even some interesting stories but hey if your intentions are to just get wasted and totally crazy, trust me i've had plenty of those nights too. Whatever your plans, Pub Crawl is all that and then some. It gives you the chance to check out the beautiful night life of BA and even if you're traveling solo, you have a beautiful variety of staff members that are so welcoming and make you feel like home. Like i stated, I could continue to go on with The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl forever but in my opinion (and soon to be yours) It is by far one of the best parties/experiences/gamechangers in Buenos Aires and they will be happy to have you.... Better yet, you will be happy to have it!

Visited May 2013

Philadelphia, Mississippi
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had a great time with the events they throw. Great place to just chat and meet people. Staff is very friendly. If you can hold your alcohol, then you should have no problems having fun at night with these people. Totally recommend it if you want to see the night life if you are just visiting.

Visited December 2013
“So much fun and exchanging of culture!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Sure the BEST way to enjoy the bas nightlife and make friends! The buenos aires pub crawl gave me the best things ever friends for life all over the world, parties, booze and I learned a lot by talking to people from all over! Im just a costumer but I love this company with all my heart! I think everyone who travels to ba should enjoy this experience! ❤️

Visited September 2013
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Not just the best pub crawl i've ever been to, but one of the best parties I've ever been to. Definitely going back

Visited November 2013
“Great nights in BA”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

If you want to have fun and check the local night, pub crawl is an excellent option. You can also meet people from different places and share a good time with local people.. I went a few times and it did not dissapoint me at all, every night is a night to remember. Very well organized by cool people!