Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Book In Advance
Tours from BuenosTours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $28.50
from $62.75
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews buenos tours private walking tour full day tour san telmo guide jessica la boca recoleta cemetery adopted city highly recommend this company great tour own pace tour company life in buenos aires his knowledge personal tour cafe tortoni empanadas
Reviewed February 25, 2018

We took the Half Day City Walking Tour and enjoyed it very much. Our time was well spent learning about Buenos Aires from our very gracious guide, Jack. He was very informative and had just the right amount of facts and interesting tid bits to keep your interest. I would highly recommend that if you have time while in Buenos Aires to take this walking tour you won't be disappointed. Everything was as arranged and the price is very good. So much better to take this tour than walk around with a guide book.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed February 21, 2018

My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our 2x half day walking tours with Buenos Tours. The tours were really well organised from start to finish. Buenos tours asked for some more personal information about us like where we were from and our individual interests & wishes so they could match us up with the perfect guide.

Our guide Richard was just fantastic and such great company. It felt like we had a good friend showing us around BA for the weekend. Richard always kept the conversation going with historical facts, interesting stories and personal experiences that kept us asking questions and wanting to soak up all of his wealth of knowledge.

The whole tour was really so interesting, not at all rushed and we learnt so much about so many things. Richard took our love of photography and architecture and hand-curated our tour to include the off-beaten tracks to show us some really interesting buildings to photograph and was more than happy to answer our many questions on photography.

Richard knew all the best places to take us to. My personal favourite was cafe Farinelli that had the most wonderful pastries with dolce de leech of course. I spent the whole weekend trying to find another

We enjoyed experiencing the local buses and metro. Richard went above and beyond and asked his friends about some bars that we would like and gave us great ideas on evening entertainment and restaurants.

Thanks so much Richard and Buenos Tours, we'll definintely book another tour when we're back in Town.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2018

If you are a literature nerd, as we are, this tour is just the ticket. As Argentina's most famous author and librarian, Borges is fascinating, and this tour helps put him and his work in perspective.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018

I try never to take "tours". However, as a solo traveller with limited time, I felt a bit daunted about sightseeing in Buenos Aires, a large sprawling city, on my own.
So, I contacted Buenos Tours & arranged a couple of half-day private walking tours, one in the historic city centre and one in La Boca & San Telmo. This was the perfect solution.

My guide was Jessica and from the moment I met her it was like meeting up with an old friend. Having lived in Buenos Aires for 10 years & fluent in Spanish, Jess was extremely knowledgeable. The pace was perfect & Jess was careful to adapt the tour slightly to meet my particular interests. I saw more than I could have on my own and learned the suburbs' history from the viewpoint of a native!

These half-day tours gave me a chance to later venture out on my own to explore some of Jessica's other suggestions. Her ideas & directions as to how to find these points of interest were always spot on!

What I particularly liked about Buenos Tours was the very personalised & attentive service.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Our guide was Ceri, chosen on the basis of previous reviews for this company. He is an excellent guide. He not only showed us the sights of B.A. but introduced us to many of the local people and customs so that we could get to feel the soul of the city. The company also proved to be ultra efficient in arranging the tour . Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2018