Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Engaged and Engaging Tour Guide

We were on a private 4-hour walking tour of Buenos Aires with Jessica as our tour guide. While the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
NCFoodFan1
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Best day out with the best guide!!

We contacted Buenostours to arrange a guided tour of parts of Buenos Aires during our 4 days visit... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $24.50
from $15.04
from $15.59
More Info
All reviews buenos tours private walking tour full day tour san telmo guide jessica la boca adopted city recoleta cemetery highly recommend this company great tour own pace wealth of information personal tour cafe tortoni empanadas an excellent guide great city
Reviewed January 12, 2017

We did a half day walking tour with guide Jessica. Jessica is a US expat originally from NJ but now living in BA. Having lived in BA for some time and with a degree in Latin Am history and spanish, she is a real authority on history of Argentina, BA and the region. She gave a wonderful tour with a particular focus on the people, their lives and how they live--as we requested. Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Don our tour guide was great!! Very professional and really knows the city. He showed us places we never would have seen on our own. Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 6, 2017

We are sure glad we found BuenosTours. We took three half-day tours with Don and they were fantastic - interesting, enjoyable, informative and flexible. Don was very knowledgeable on BA as he had lived here many years but could also relate to us coming from the USA. Being a private tour, it was also very flexible to tailored to our interests.

The staff at BuenosTours were also great, very responsive and provided us lots of additional information and referrals for restaurants and other activities. Their website is also a great resource for information and safety on BA.

I highly recommend this company and their tours. I would definitely take tours with them again.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016

We booked only a day in advance but all communications were excellent. Our guide Richard was most informative, the tour was personalised for the things we were particularly interested in and the pace was relaxed and enjoyable. Would thoroughly recommend this company.

Reviewed December 26, 2016

(Reposting this here as I accidentally posted this review on their sister company, Buenos Aires Local Tours)
These guys were great, unfailingly polite and helpful despite me being somewhat of the customer from hell... I had two days booked, had to cancel the first day as I was sick. Ceri, my guide, offered to come by my hotel and bring me whatever I needed from the chemist! I was able to do the 'second' day of the tour, which was really good - Ceri took me all over Buenos Aires. He offered that I could do the other half of the tour I'd missed on the following day - brain freeze - I'd made a mistake on when I was flying out and so had to cancel the rescheduled part of the tour at the last minute. They were totally understanding and even gave me a partial refund - which I didn't deserve. These people are saints! Excellent tour too!

1  Thank kiwitraveller41