“Great Overview of Buenos Aires”
Review of BuenosTours

BuenosTours
Ranked #1 of 172 Nightlife in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The 1st private guided walking tour specialists in Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina - now also offering private vehicle tours, tango nightlife tours & other local tourism services. Our tours are led by native English-speaking guides now living long-term in Buenos Aires. Listed by the UK's Guardian newspaper as giving the best cemetery tour in the world. Half and Full day tours available every day, recommend at 9am and 3.00pm, but a variety of other start times are of course available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cloverdale, California
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Overview of Buenos Aires”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had just a couple of days in Buenos Aires and wanted to get an overview of the city. Our guide Jessica provided us with a great walking tour providing insight into the different neighborhoods and seeing the more significant sights. The tour was well paced and we were able to rest at appropriate intervals. We would highly recommend this tour!

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We did the Buenos Aires 101 full-day tour and it was excellent. Our guides were engaging and knowledgeable, and the day seemed to fly by. I would highly recommend them to everyone. The guides have so many interesting stories to share that you wouldn't learn about otherwise. Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a bottle of water and GO! You won't be disappointed.

New York City, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome walking tour!!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Had two 1/2 day walking tours with Chance. He was very informative on the barrios, culture, food, and history. A very good guide!! First time visiting BA, it was very enlightening to learn about this long standing city. I very much look forward in returning, and hopefully soon. I highly recommend Buenos Tours as they all treat you as their family. When I was unsure of what I needed, the services were all very personalized and always offered reassurance and guidance. Between Justine and Alan, they were extremely helpful with information via e-mails PRIOR to my trip and I felt well prepared. You'll have a great time! Don't forget good walking shoes and your camera! With Buenos Tours, I feel I made friends for life!!

1 Thank jkh720
Chicago, Illinois
“Walking tour with Jessica”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We really appreciated the tour. Jessica's commentary was excellent,
and she made sure that we made the most of our short stay in Buenos
Aires. It was great to be able to tour with someone who knew the city
well and spoke fluent Spanish. We felt safe the entire time, including when on the subway. She showed us all the highlights and gave us recommendations for things to do the next day. It was also great to have a guide who understood our "American"
background and outlook. We would recommend Jessica to anyone going to
Buenos Aires, and particularly vistitors from the USA.

Visited February 2014
Hinsdale, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We arranged a half day tour of the historic city center with Isabel. Coordinating the tour via email was very easy and I was also given lots of great additional information regarding restaurants, entertainment options and other great practical tips. I really appreciated this since it was my very first trip to Argentina. The tour itself was great! Isabel had a great mix of information. She knew lots about the history of Buenos Aires but also tied it together with the present situation. Our tour guide had a prior career as a journalist and that really came through in her ability to make the story of Buenos Aires come alive. I came away from the tour really feeling like I knew the city and I can't wait to visit again. I would highly recommend BuenosTours and Isabel!