Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM
More Information

Ways to Experience BuenosTours
from $136.00
More Info
All reviews buenos tours walking tour san telmo la boca our tour guide would highly recommend this tour great company excellent tour different areas ceri oliver interests culture city ba argentina highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had a wonderful time with Oliver, our tour guide from Buenostours. He was very prompt at meeting us at our hotel, and was even able to take us around the city on our all-day private walking tour in the morning rain without having our day be spoiled by the weather. Oliver was very knowledgeable about everything he showed us. We went to different areas of the city, and learned all about the history, culture, and people famous in the area, and how they contributed to Argentina. He brought the city to life with his stories and entertainment. We had planned to spend two days with Oliver, but it was pouring rain the next day, so we opted to cancel. Buenostours was very timely in returning our money because of the rain. Highly recommend Buenostours!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Jessica was our guide for this private walking tour. The reason to visit Recoleta is the cemetery and Evita's grave. But, it is not quite so straightforward. Jessica not only explained the cemetery and its history and rules, but she took us to Evita's grave and explained why it is where it is and marked as it is. All very interesting and well worth the effort.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I discovered Buenos Aires Private Walking Tours on TripAdvisor. We worked with Alan to plan the full-day walking tour. He was very easy to work with and he offered many valuable suggestions for us to enjoy our visit. His written instructions for us to meet were detailed and perfect.

We met Jessica on a rainy morning in Buenos Aires. The bad weather did not spoil our plans. She is an expat from New Jersey who has lived in Buenos Aires for years. We met in the San Telmo are of the city. Not only was Jessica an excellent tour guide but also very gregarious. It did not take long for us to feel like family on a visit to a long lost relative! :-)

My phone serves as a pedometer so I know we walked 6.3 miles with Jessica. I never would have guessed. We talked and talked. She really knows the city and answered all of our questions whether about history, politics, religion..whatever.

I was fascinated by her explanation of the tango dance. It made so much sense . It was fun to see her act out the dance as it was intended. I could imagine the young couple on the street dancing as she described it. What fun!

We saw a lot but another highlight for me was to enjoy meeting some of her friends along the way. She is certainly well-known and well-liked. One stop was for tapas and a drink. The owner learned it was my birthday and sent over a birthday treat and congratulated me in broken English. Thank goodness for Jessica...she translated everything.

We saw so much and enjoyed her company so much. The sun came out and it turned to be a most memorable day! Thank you, Jessica!

1  Thank Road802758
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This private tour is exactly what we were looking for. We were able to create the sort of tour we wanted by giving information on our interests and what we were looking to learn about and see. Touring the city this way is like traveling a foreign place with a friend. We learned so much and were moved by many of the stories. I highly recommend Beunos Tours.

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Isabel was my very capable guide for Buenostours full day walking tour of the city. We travelled by foot, taxi, and subway and visited cultural, historical, and architectural highlights. We stopped for coffee at a tango café, had an empanada lunch at a locals café, and a gelato at an Italian ice cream shop. Because she knew so much about Argentine history and inside stories of the beautiful parks and mansions we viewed, Isabel was able to make our visits to the sites especially interesting. The last stop at the Recoleta Cemetery was made more understandable since she could relate tales of the people who were placed there. I am now inspired to learn more on my own. Bravo Isabel and Buenostours! I would recommend this excursion to anyone!

Date of experience: January 2014