Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Engaged and Engaging Tour Guide

We were on a private 4-hour walking tour of Buenos Aires with Jessica as our tour guide. While the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
NCFoodFan1
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Best day out with the best guide!!

We contacted Buenostours to arrange a guided tour of parts of Buenos Aires during our 4 days visit... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $24.50
from $15.04
from $15.59
More Info
All reviews buenos tours private walking tour full day tour san telmo guide jessica la boca adopted city recoleta cemetery highly recommend this company great tour own pace wealth of information personal tour cafe tortoni empanadas an excellent guide great city
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I had 2 great days "hanging out" with Jessica on my private walking tour. I felt like I was walking around with a friend and I couldn't have had a better tour guide. Jessica has a very easy going personality which made the day flew by. I didn't feel like I needed to cut the tour short nor was I bored. The tour was very informative and I learned a lot about the city. Jessica was able to help me get on the subway back to my hotel all on my own and wrote great directions. For someone who gets lost a lot, once I was able to learn the subway system, I went back to some of the places I visited with Jessica on my own and just sat and watched people. As a solo traveler, I concerned about safety, but I didn't feel that was an issue for me in BA and Jessica gave me great insight about the argentine Culture and way of life. I am so glad I booked the tour. I use tripadvisor a lot for my planning of trips and I would most definitely recommend this tour. If you don't like to walk, the crowded uninformative tour bus is your other option. Jessica, thanks for a great 2 days and I hope you make it to Brazil soon! Take care ~~Lia

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Have nothing but praise for Alan at Buenostours.com. He saved my visit to Buenos Aires when I discovered on the Saturday, that I had actually made a booking for the show I wanted to see for the day before, the Friday (Senior moment). Alan was so helpful when I contacted him, offering to try and change the booking for that evening. This he managed to do! So I would thoroughly recommend this company.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We have never done a private city tour in any of our other travels, and we now plan to whenever possible. We just hope that other tours will be as good as this one was. Oliver was a great tour guide, really knew his facts and history. We highly recommend this company.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I just had to get out of my slumber to write this review for the guide I had with Buenos Tours... perfect English, friendly, humorous and generous manner, amazing sights including off the beaten path and most importantly, informative without being boring. The best I've been on!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I took a full-day walking tour with Jessica of Buenos Tours. We had such a wonderful time with her! She is so incredibly knowledgeable about the city - my husband can be a bit of "history fact junky," and Jessica provided him with countless fun historical facts that kept him on his toes all day. Buenos Aires is such a large city, and we really feel like Jessica showed us all of the key sites. She was engaging and personable, and we loved the cafe and lunch spots that she showed us as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Jessica as a tour guide!