“super tour with awesome tour guide”
Review of BuenosTours

BuenosTours
Ranked #1 of 175 Nightlife in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The 1st private guided walking tour specialists in Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina - now also offering private vehicle tours, tango nightlife tours & other local tourism services. Our tours are led by native English-speaking guides now living long-term in Buenos Aires. Listed by the UK's Guardian newspaper as giving the best cemetery tour in the world. Half and Full day tours available every day, recommend at 9am and 3.00pm, but a variety of other start times are of course available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had the full day tour with Alan and it was great. He really knows his stuff and is particularly knowledgeable about the history of Argentina. We started ag Boca and finished at the cemetary. Usually I would not think of a cemtary as all that interesting, but this was, especially because of Alan's knowledge. I would highly recommend this tour to my friends and relatives.

There are newer reviews for BuenosTours

Reviewed December 15, 2012

When travelling to new cities in Europe we usually try to find a group tour our first day to get a decent idea of where the attractions are prior to setting off on our own. Since I couldn't find that option in Buenos Aires, we decided to do a private tour with Buenos Tours. We did the full-day tour, although split over two days, with Jessica. She gave us a really good idea of the city, both in terms of attractions and the history. She also gave us recommendations of things to do after finishing our tour with her, and several restaurant suggestions that (of the couple we tried) were truly excellent I highly recommend using this company at the start of your trip to Buenos Aires.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We booked the full day tour (split over two days). The tour was great. My wife and I were very impressed with Alan, his company and the special (read personal) attention we, as his "guests", received. The tour was a fabulous introduction to BA and gave us both the confidence and knowledge to take on such a great City.

Since we are both in our sixties, we elected to split the one day tour over two half days...turned out to be a great idea, and Buenos Aires Private Walking Tours was very accommodating. BA can be quite overwhelming and hot so relax and enjoy!

The second half of our tour was with Oliver. Oliver was equally entertaining and knowledgable...With Alan being a Brit and Oliver being an American the communication will be perfect with the comfort of being with someone who knows the city, the language and the culture...Great job guys!

2  Thank Bydwell
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was VERY impressed with my walking tour. I opted for a full day tour. Since I only had one full day in Buenos Aires I put all of my eggs in this basket and I couldn't be happier. The tour highlighted the best aspects of the city while creating a learning experience that wasn't annoying for a second. Normally I just want a tour guide to get me around and point things out. This was so much more and so well executed that it seemed seamless. My guide made sure that she met me at my hotel doorstep and left me there when we were finished. No worrying about finding my way around or getting ripped off by taxi's. She took care of it all. She spoke English and Spanish fluently. I really can't believe how much of the city we were able to see. Quite an accomplishment. If you are worried that a full day may be too strenuous well don't be! They expertly place subway rides on 100 year old wood carts, lunches at famous cafe's, and leisurely walks throughout the tour. My guide also helped tailor the tour to my likes and wants. Something you don't typically see. Usually they are rigid schedules that you can't deviate from. She went the extra mile to make sure that it was perfect. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This tour was fabulous, Alan was knowledgeable and covered a great many things in a quick tour. We happened to have a very rainy day and Alan really went above and beyond to make sure that we had a great experience, hailing a cab in ankle deep flood waters and returning the next morning to show us Recoleta Cemetery in the beautiful sunshine. What a great way to get to know a city and a great company to support.