Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM

from $80.00
from $28.50
from $155.00
More Info
All reviews buenos tours private walking tour full day tour san telmo la boca guide jessica recoleta cemetery adopted city highly recommend this company great tour own pace tour company life in buenos aires his knowledge cafe tortoni empanadas cruise terminal
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had 4 days in Buenos Aires and after reading many positive reviews, decided to book my sightseeing trips with Buenos Tours. I am very glad I did so. I had two half day tours, the first day with Alan and the second with Oliver. Both tours were top notch and I was really impressed by the knowledge and professionalism of Alan & Oliver. The tours were easy paced and included the important sights, historic background, humerous anecdotes and coffee stops at a historic cafe and typical outdoor pizzeria. I had booked the tour for myself & my wife but she had to cancel at the very last minute. Without me asking, Alan offered a full refund of her cost, which shows that this organization is all about making your trip to BA a memorable experience. I have been to many countries all over the world and can say that the Buenos Tour guides were the best I have experienced. I hope I get an opportunity for another walking tour with Buenos Tours in the future.

F. Vatcha - Maryland, USA

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We took the half day Recoleta tour with Alan on our first day in Buenos Aires. He was very helpful and informative, and the tour was very relaxed and pleasant. He was able to easily answer all our questions and make recommendations on what other sights we should see on our short trip here. He gave us great insight into the Recoleta area, and the cemetery tour was so much more valuable with his input. And, we loved the midway stop for gelato!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Having only one day in BA before leaving on an overland excursion we wanted to get the most out of our visit. After a lot of research we settled on Buenos Tours full day walking tour. What a good choice. Oliver met us at our hotel in the morning for the San Telmo walk then handed us over to Jessica for Recoleta in the afternoon. Both were so nice, easy to talk to and very informative. Whilst there was a lot of walking and we are not exactly young at no stage did we find it difficult. It was a great day and really good value for money - highly recommended.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We just got back from three days in BA after an extensive stay in another province. We wanted to break up our return and get a bit of the city's culture. It had been 12 years since I'd been to BA and had friends with us who had never been there, so we thought the tours was the way to go. They were a real highlight of our overall Argentine experience. Alan and his team do a great job of communicating before you book, after you book and prior to arrival and the tour dates to prepare you so you get everything you possibly can out of the experience. We had four people so it was really cost effective because they were running a special of "pay for three and the fourth is free". We did a tour our first two mornings: San Telmo and La Boca one day and Retiro/Recoleta the second with the cemetery being a big highlight. After the first day, we knew how to use the subway and bus system thanks to those being the way we got around for the first tour. Alan lead one and Jessica the other - both excellent tour guides. We also took the company's recommendation for a tango/dinner show and it was excellent. Everything came off without a hitch, we were picked up at our accommodation by private car and taken to the show and returned afterwards as part of the price. Also a real thank you to Isabelle who communicated by email very effectively. Such a pleasure to deal with professional friendly services in a foreign city. They left us with the feeling that if we needed anything while we were there, we could have rang them for advice.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was the highlight of our trip to BA. We did both the San Telmo and Recoleta tours on different days. It's a great way to get comfortable with Buenos Aires if you have not been here before. The tour allows you to ask cultural questions about BA and learn the do's and dont's.

The guides are very helpful on restaurant recommendations as well as other things to do in BA. Great job BA Tours!