“Fantastic!”

Marcelo Alejandro Mansilla
Ranked #11 of 288 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Tour Guide in Buenos Aires - Friendly, Easygoing & Professional... If you would like to see the city through the eyes of a local rather than the usual structured tour circuit, then I'm the right person for you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 8, 2011

When my family and I visited Buenos Aires over Thanksgiving, one of our absolute favorite parts of the trip was our day-long tour with Marcelo! Our only regret was that we didn't do the tour in the very beginning of our visit -- it would have helped enormously not only for orienting ourselves in the city but also getting an idea of the neighborhoods we wanted to spend time exploring. Better than any guide book, Marcelo speaks perfect English, is incredibly knowledgeable, and a true pleasure to spend the day with!

There are newer reviews for Marcelo Alejandro Mansilla

Reviewed April 3, 2011

My partner and I were referred to Marcelo by friends who had the pleasure of touring with him over 2 years ago. We spent 3 half days in Buenos Aires and had the best experience. Marcelo is very charming, knowledgeable and professional. He is extremely polite and very acccomodating. We would highly recommend him to any and all tourists that want to see the city from the eyes of a native. He also has great ideas for places to eat, shop and awesome places to go out clubbing.

Reviewed March 4, 2011

A friend & I visited Buenos Aires for two days on Aurora. We engaged Marcello to take us around both days. On the first we walked all around the central city & on the second went by car to places like Recoleta, San Telmo, La Boca & Retiro.
I've always wanted to visit Buenos Aires & my expectations were more than fulfilled thanks to Marcello. He is a fountain of knowledge and brought the city, it's history, politics & life style alive to us.
He is a charming young man, very reliable & will always put your interests first. He even brings things like guides, suntan lotion & the like in case you have forgotten something.
He is one of the best guides I have ever had & I would recommend him unhesitatingly.
Don't miss out on this experience.

Reviewed February 27, 2011

My husband and I spent two half days visiting BA's sites. He is a fantastic guide and a charming licensed guide. Marcelo speaks fluent English, will design a walking tour that meets your needs, and is more than helpful in finding interesting things to see and do when not in his company. If you want to enhance your visit to BA, contact Marcelo in advance to arrange a tour. Suggest you tour with him early in your trip so he can give you a better understanding of the history BA and why it is called the Paris of South America.

Reviewed February 26, 2011

We found Marcelo doing a web search. I contacted him about six months before going to Buenos Aires. Marcelo was very professional in all of his correspondence. We booked him for an evening, a full day the next day, and a half day following before leaving on a cruise ship.

I felt that we got to see a part of Buenos Aires that most tourists don't get to see or understand. While we visited many of the sites that all tourists have to visit it was his personal explanations and commentary that made it special. I felt like we very visiting BA with a friend.

He is highly professional, knowledgeable and a really nice guy. Thanks Marcelo for a wonderful experience in Buenos Aires.