“Great Service, Excellent Guides and an all round worthwhile experience”

Football Stadium Tour by Tangol
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.59*
and up
Buenos Aires Behind the Scenes Soccer Stadium Tour
Ranked #103 of 281 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide daily city tours in Buenos Aires, football tours, walking and bike tours, tango shows, horse riding, bus & air tickets, car rental, accommodation, tailor made trips all around Argentina and South America. We are located in downtown Buenos Aires and are opened from mondays to saturdays.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service, Excellent Guides and an all round worthwhile experience”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Me and my friends had been thinking about going to a football game whilst in Buenos Aires and someone recommended Tangol's football tours. Thanks to them we had an amazing once-in-a lifetime experience at the game and I would definately do it all over again. Tangol guides were more than helpful, we felt safe throughout the whole experience and it was great to have someone with us in what is definately a worthwhile spectacle. Definately recommend using Tangol if you are up for a footy game!

Visited April 2012

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Friendly, Fun & Fiery Football!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I am an incredibly well traveled person who generally does everything on her own....but after several bad attempts at going to a football in Argentina I decided to put myself in the hands of a tour agency to help me follow my team (URUGUAY!) during the Copa America 2011. I chose Tangol because they speak english but are all passionate locals (which is the way I like to travel), and they delivered all I could've ever dreamed of and more - including seats so close to the field I could almost reach out to touch the players!! They took me to the Uruguay-Mexico game in La Plata - with an excellent guide who got everyone pumped-up for the game on the way there, swiftly brought us to some unbelievable seating location and drove us back safely to the door of our hotel at the end of the night. I was so pleased with the service I went to the next game Uruguay-Argentina in Santa Fe and took care of everything. At this point they were my good luck charm, and just had to go to the final with them where we played against Paraguay in the River Plate Stadium! It was absolute chaos all around the stadium and was SO impressed by how they knew exactly how to avoid getting lost in the madness (they clearly have been doing this for so long they had special contacts helping us get through the back door!). Surely enough...WE WON THE COPA AMERICA!!! Despite being Argentines, TANGOL CELEBRATED WITH ME LIKE IT WAS THEIR OWN TEAM AND MADE ME HAVE THE TIME OF MY LIFE!! Can't wait for the next Copa America and look forward to using them again :)

Visited August 2011
Buenos Aires
“Unbeatable experience in Argentina!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Tickets are almost impossible to come by for big games, so we were lucky we got last minute seats through the Tangol office in San Telmo. The service they provided was professional, and the game atmosphere was fantastic, probably the best fan supporters I've ever seen in the world! I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to experience the crazy Argentine futbol experience in comfort and safety.

Visited August 2011
Brisbane, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“A perfect day”
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Despite being the only traveller, the tour wasn't cancelled. This effectively meant I'd a private tour - Ana Julia was the most informative of guides. The coverage of La Bombonera and El Monumental was above and beyond my expectations. We ended up catching taxis, trains, and buses. It was much more than a stadium tour by the end of the day - I ended up seeing much more than what was advertised. Having a porteño for a guide meant the experience was genuine. Very professionally organised and wonderfully guided.

Belsele, Belgium
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Really ok but too expensive”
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

We saw a game of Boca Juniors with them. The concept is ok but it's too expensive, the price of the ticket we bought with them was 5x more expensive and ok it's not the safest place to walk on your own but still it's too expensive to do this with a tour. Nevertheless a great experience!