“Best yoga studio in Buenos Aires!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buena Onda Yoga

Buena Onda Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: BuenaOnda YOGA classes are designed to energize you so you can fully enjoy Buenos Aires. Join a welcoming community of travelers, students, and expats, and revitalize your body and mind. Certified yoga teachers offer group classes and private instruction. Mats are provided. Various locations for group classes in beautiful parts of the city!
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best yoga studio in Buenos Aires!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

If you are looking for a place to escape the chaos of Buenos Aires for a little while and get a great workout in the process, then this is the place for you! I have been living in Buenos Aires for almost 4 years now, and Buena Onda Yoga is one of the best things that I have come across in my time here. I have been to a lot of other yoga studios here in BA, so believe me when I say that this is the best one out there by far! All of the teachers are super friendly and welcoming and make you feel comfortable no matter what your level is or whether you're a new student or a regular. If you're in town for a while or just happen to be passing through at the right time, I'd also recommend their yoga retreats. I went to Misiones with them last year and had an amazing time filled with wonderful people, nature, delicious food, and of course, plenty of yoga! I can hardly wait for the next one!

1 Thank al_chu13

Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Forrest Yoga - intense, but rewarding!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I've been doing yoga on and off for over 10 years and Sara is one of the best teachers I've ever had. She makes the lessons challenging, but talks you through the ways to get the most out of the poses. If you've ever wondered what the teacher means when they tell you to breathe into the pose (I was always stumped!!), then this class is for you. Sara has a very hands-on approach which I really appreciate. I would highly recommend the class and I'm looking forward to trying out the other classes at Buena Onda.

Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A fantastic intimate yoga class!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Megan is a wonderful teacher with a warm friendly and peaceful outlook on life. I wasn't sure what to expect as I made my way up the stairs above a vegetarian restaurant .. To my surprise was a new renovated simple yoga studio. The class was small and perfect for all levels. I ended up taking a monthly membership and look forward to checking out the other 2 studio locations.
Life is fabulous!!!!

1 Thank Kylie O
Buenos Aires, Argentina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A community and calming moments in BA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

I arrived in BA in February and a friend of a friend recommended Buena Onda Yoga to me. THANK GOODNESS!!!! Buena Onda truly has "buena onda" - it's a warm community of people with a really comfortable vibe. The yoga is holistic in that it pays attention to and nourishes mind, body and spirit. Before Buena Onda I tried out another yoga studio in Palermo SoHo for one month and while i enjoyed the tough workout, it had such a physique focus and the people were not warm at all. I ended up finding real friends and cool outlets through Buena Onda (such as Jueves a la Mesa, a weekly in-house vegetarian restaurant and a yoga retreat). The yoga is a mix, and all the teachers I have had have been great. It is what you make it - you can make it physically challenging or take it as more of a meditative practice. It's definitely an accepting and non-judgmental space. Also, Meghan always plays such good music!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Nikki H
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great yoga community and challenging classes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I've been living in Buenos Aires for about 3 years now as an ex-pat and Buena Onda is an essential part of my routine here. The classes are excellent and challenging, and each teacher has a unique style. I've been to many yoga studios around the US and I haven't found a group of teachers I like more than the ones at Buena Onda.

The best part about Buena Onda is that you get to be part of a great community of yogis, students, travelers, locals, and ex-pats. I've made a lot of friends there and I always look forward to my next class.

1 Thank Sarah A