Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great service from friendly helpful team at Dantravel.

Very helpful team at Dantravel. I booked three tours with them and enjoyed them all. Very easy to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
F5572MCsteveh
Belair, Australia
via mobile
Great help with wonderful people

I want to highly recommend DANTRAVEL TOURS for people visiting Buenos Aires. They are located on... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
chrislabeau
Olympia, Washington

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

I came in and there I met Mayra, Mayra helped me for a few hours exporting car rentals, domestic flights, and hotels, warm and professional help. I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: January 2020
Dantravel T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Dantravel Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear Josef:

Thanks for your comment! It´s a pleasure for us assisting travellers with their plans. We are happy to know you are enjoying your stay in Argentina.

See you next time!

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

We had diner and the show. It was well organized. The girl ego helped us to choose was enthousiactic. We chose the small theatre in San Telmo. The diner was good and efficiënt. The show really nice. The driver was on time and very friendly.

Date of experience: December 2019
Dantravel T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Dantravel Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Dear Ingrid:

Thanks for your review! Makes us really happy to know that you had a great experience :)

Hope to see you again in Buenos Aires

Best regards!

Reviewed November 22, 2019

A fantastic trip to North Argentina
Opinión sobre el Dantraveltours
Opinión pendiente
Dantraveltours organized for us a five days trip to North Argentina, Salta, Purmamarca, Iruya and Tilcara. Everything was very well planned and we felt that we were in good hands. The trip was almost completely prebooked and everything went according to schedule. We are very satisfied with their service, they are really friendly and helpful and the experience was great.

Date of experience: October 2019
Dantravel T, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Dantravel Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2019

Dear Sigríður:

Many thanks for your comments. Made us really happy to assist you with your trip in Argentina!

It was a pleasure to meet you :)

Best regards!

Reviewed November 17, 2019

I wanted to surprise my wife with a trip to Uruguay, but didn't decide to do it until after business hours. You know what they did? The owner, his wife, and their child came back and opened back up just to get me on the ferry the next day. The service was above and beyond my expectations. You can bet I would use them again. Thank you guys for being awesome.

Date of experience: October 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Dantravel T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Dantravel Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2019

Dear Shaggy:

Is so nice to receive your message. Thanks for trusting and making us part of your trip, it was a pleasure to help you out with your surprise to your wife.

Looking forward meeting you again a next time!

Best regards :)

Reviewed November 9, 2019 via mobile

I contacted DanTours, in person, to request tickets to see River Plate play at the Monumental. I was given a very slick sell on the availability of tickets (no guide) and after going away to consider options chose to go with DanTours. After contacting them by WhatsApp several times, I returned to the store the following day (and 2 days prior to the fixture) to pay. I was assured cards were accepted, but then when I went to pay the transaction could not be completed because "I had already used the card to pay for something that day and it wouldn't accept it until tomorrow" (a ridiculous assertion I have never encountered before). My daily cash limit did not allow me to withdraw enough that day to pay this way, but I was assured I could return the following day to pay and collect the ticket.
When I did so, I was told to come back in 2 hours (I duly did), then that they were having difficulty contacting their ticket provider. I was assured I would be contacted as soon as possible. 4 hours later, having had to prompt the company, I was told tickets were now sold out. This left me barely any time to make alternative arrangements. Throughout the process I was repeatedly assured that tickets were available and DanTravel's failure to deliver effectively ruined one of my most anticipated activities in BA.

Date of experience: November 2019
Dantravel T, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Dantravel Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2019

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for you comments, is always good getting a feedback to improve our service.

When you came to the office for the first time we gave you the information. Next day we had availability but you weren´t able to complete the payment for the reservation due to banking limits and we can´t guarantee any booking without any minimum payment in advance.The following day we tried to get your ticket but there were all sold out. From our side we tried to make it possible as we know every client trust us and is expecting a great experience in BA, we kept in touch the whole time and wanted you to go to the match. Unfortunately for both of us, this time we couldn´t reach your expectations.

If there are any further comments we are open to hear you.

Best regards,