Algodon Mansion
$99
$755
$119
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$332
$244
  • Restaurant
Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$179
$174
Official Site
$136
$126
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$380
$153
Bulnes Eco Suites(Buenos Aires)
$115
$103
Dazzler Recoleta(Buenos Aires)
$109
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsambassador suiterelais chateauxfree standing tubfrette linenslarge marble bathroomexclusive hotelrecoleta neighborhoodrooftop poolspecial hoteldinner reservationswine cellarcomplimentary wineseparate toiletsmall hotelsbreakfast and dinnerprior to our arrivalnespresso machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Just got back from BA yesterday and stayed here. I sent the following note to the hotel as quoted" We arrived for 4 nights last Friday and checked out on Tuesday. I thought I would share my feelings with you about our stay. On Friday when we arrived we were very tired from the flight and had dinner reservations outside of the hotel but instead decided to eat at Chez Nous. It was wonderful and we loved everything about it. Good thing we did because we had no idea the restaurant, bar and spa were going to be closed for the next 2 nights of our stay. We were VERY disappointed about this fact and feel since we were paying full tariff we should have had access to the entire hotel. Very unfortunate and odd indeed. We wanted a massage but again the Spa was closed. The cigar bar says it it open until 1:00am in the brochure but when we came back to the hotel at 11:15pm on Saturday we were told it was closed. Quite a disappointment. We found it very inconvenient to use unstaffed as well. We liked your rooms and number 9 was a nice suite but we should point out that we could hear ever word of the people in number 8 from our bathroom. Also, housekeeping was not through enough in its daily cleaning. Why did we get only one towel of each size. For such an upscale experience this seemed cheap.

Lastly, your staff was very friendly and nice and we appreciated that.

I am sure your owners know there are many high end products out there and I am searching for a reason upon my next visit to stay at the Algodon Mansion again."

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank haddad007
Gregor_Beck, General Manager at Algodon Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear haddad007,

I very much regret that we were not able to fully meet, and exceed, your expectations during your stay with us.

While Le Spa offers treatments seven days a week from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm, our steam room and jacuzzi are only activated upon request as part of our commitment to being ecofriendly and environmentally conscious whenever we can be. We do recommend that massages and beauty treatments be booked a day in advance (or a minimum of 2 hours in advance on Sundays and Mondays). I regret that you did not have the opportunity to enjoy one of our exceptional spa services.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your dinner at Chez Nous restaurant. Please accept my sincere apology, however, for any miscommunication regarding the operating hours of our restaurant, which may be determined throughout the year by the high or low season. This is a factor that is not unique to our hotel, rather it is common practice among some of the world’s best hotels, among which we count ourselves.

I do thank you for bringing your comments to our awareness, and hope to welcome you again here at Algodon Mansion. We would be delighted to have another opportunity to truly exceed your expectations.

Should you need any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Gregor Beck, General Manager of Algodon Mansion

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Located in Recoleta neighborhood, the hotel is a havre of peace. Elegant. The rooms are superb !! The personnel couldn't be more kind and efficient. Food by Chef Antonio Serrano an experience not to be missed. Excellent wine bar. Pool maybe too small.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cristina L
Reviewed July 28, 2012

What can I say this place is just divine. The service, food, accommodation is just 5 star. It is positioned in the best area. Everyone I delt with went out of their way to help beyond expectations. Gladys and Fransisco were just excellent at their jobs and need to get a special mention, they willing helped us and met our expectations all the time. We had restaurants booked, a list of shops to visit, just a couple of things they did for us. Well done to the management for training their staff to this calibre. Will be back when next in Buenos Aires.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GCC_13
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My husband, young son and I spent three comfortable nights in a Recoleta Suite at the Algodon Mansion. Eventhough, this was the smallest of their suites, it was plenty of room for the three of us. The best parts of the suite were the luxurious bathroom with separate walk-in rainforest shower and the elegant bath tub. If I could have boxed up the bathroom and put it back on the plane to the U.S., I would have done so! The king sized bed was very comfortable and made with a duvet and upscale bedding. There was a separate sitting area with a full-size sofa, tv with dvd player and a cabinet with the minibar. The dvd player came in handy for our son, as we were able to play some of his favorite dvds. A complimentary bottle of wine from the company's vineyards is provided and it was very tasty. We used the small roop-top pool once, it is really only the size of a small dipping pool. The hotel staff were wonderful and went out of their way to recommend places to eat, secure reservations and arrange taxis. We did not eat in the hotel restaurant aside from breakfast, which was very good and offered a good variety of choices. The hotel is located in a quiet, residential area of Recoleta, so street noise was not a problem at all. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Pathcat
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We had the pleasure of spending four nights at the Algodon. The staff was extremely helpful and catered to our every need. From the restaurants they recommended to the activities they suggested, you can trust them to lead you in the right direction. The rooms are immaculate, and strikingly furnished. The roof and spa are very nice as well. The location cannot be beat, a block away from the Four Seasons, Park Hyatt and Alvear but it seems like you just get so much more for your money.

We had tickets to see a soccer match through a tour company that was highly sought after, but due to concerns that club members we're the only fans that would be admitted to the game the tour group returned our money the day before the match. We brought it up with the concierge that afternoon (who was a fan) and she was able to get us tickets and a guide to the game within hours. It was a highlight of our trip and one of the coolest sporting events we've ever attended (I have been to the Super Bowl and it was comparable).

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple