Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$368
$350
  • Pool
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$128
$136
  • Restaurant
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$77
$74
  • Breakfast included
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$220
$185
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$247
$161
$189
$184
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$279
$205
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
$535
$479
$440
1,504 results
All reviewspalermo hollywoodboutique hoteloutdoor jacuzzicroissantsrestaurants and barscute hotelwithin walking distancelovely boutiquebeautiful roomrooms are smallbreakfast was includedwonderful hoteldulce de lechetango showfew blocksfredericneighborhood
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I really liked the Rendez Vous. It's a nice boutique hotel. As others have mentioned, the service, breakfast and wifi are good. The restaurant recommendations were great. I didn't sleep very well, with a lot of city noise out the window and people noise by the elevator at 5am, but it's a big city, so I'm not going to hold that against them. Would have been nice to have Kleenex/tissues in the room, but that was the only negative I noticed.

The location wasn't great for us. I had stayed in other areas of BA, but never Palermo, so I wanted to give it a try. We walked all around Palermo in the morning. Good bakeries/coffee places open around 10:30am, but not much else, and since it was Monday the flea market wasn't open. So we took a cab to La Boca, spent a few hours there, and then took a cab to Recoleta and saw the cemetery and parks near there, walked to El Ateneo on Santa Fe, explored Santa Fe a lot, took a cab back to the hotel, and then headed to the airport, which took about 75 minutes at rush hour. It was a lot of time in cabs and, given that I didn't think much of Palermo, I think I'd stay elsewhere next time I have a full-day layover in BA (which seems to happen a lot lately). But I know others who love Palermo. So if that's you, I highly recommend this hotel. For a full-day layover if you haven't been to BA before, you may want to stay in Recoleta. There's more to do within walking distance (in my opinion).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We really enjoyed our short but sweet stay at the Rendez Vous Hotel. Room was great, clean and modern, great nights sleep even though we were at the front of the hotel. Breakfast offered variety and quality. The team were all extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely revisit.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2014

What a fabulous place to end your trip to Argentina! Cute and yet spacious rooms with modern interior design and wonderfully comfortable beds allowed the best two night sleep of my trip! The French owner Frederico and his staff were so friendly and helpful in recommending restaurants and bars which we utilised and could not have agreed more with. The breakfast was lovely and overall provided a wonderful stay for great value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2014

First off, the Rendez Vous Hotel has free wifi and breakfast. This is a huge deal for me. Huge. The rooms were small, but adorable. The walls were a bit thin and we could hear both the elevators and anyone outside of our room, but it wasn't overwhelming and didn't impede our sleep. WiFi was strong in the rooms. Breakfast started with medialunas and dulce de leche (YES on both!!) and you can order eggs and/or other items on the menu (this was a little unclear).

The hotel was in a nice little area, within walking distance to very good food options. The walk to the subte was a little long (around 30 minutes), but it wasn't difficult. You just have to plan accordingly. The staff was excellent and fluent in English, Spanish and French. They helped us find excellent places for food and drinks in the neighborhood and was able to secure reservations for tango.

I would completely stay here again. Without question.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The location was great, walking distance to many different areas in Palermo. The staff was awesome, MAKE SURE YOU ASK THEM FOR RECOMMENDATIONS. The rooms are not the nicest but are not bad. Cleanliness in the rooms could be a little better. But overall I would definitely recommend

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends