Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Noa Noa Lofts+Art(Buenos Aires)
  • Pool
Hotel Vitrum(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Krista Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Dyon Palermo Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Restaurant
Dazzler Palermo(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Home Hotel Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Ilum Experience Home(Buenos Aires)
1,498 results
All reviewspalermo hollywoodboutique hoteloutdoor jacuzzicroissantsrestaurants and barscute hotelwithin walking distancelovely boutiquebeautiful roomrooms are smallbreakfast was includedwonderful hoteldulce de lechetango showfew blocksfredericneighborhood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We spent five nights in May this year in this nice little hotel. The hotel is really well positioned in a quiet area with a lot of restaurants and cafes close by. The staff was very friendly and helped us organise our visit of BA providing advice and making booking for us. Our standard room was pleasant and quiet , the only dowside was that the cupboard was very small.
Overall a very nice hotel that I recommend to anyone wanting to visit BA.

Room Tip: The street side may be a bit noisy on Friday and Saturday nights as there is a night club located in the next street.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I stopped here for one night in April. The staff were fantastic, very helpful and spent some time chatting to them. I wish I could have been in this hotel for longer. I had stayed in Buenos Aires 2 weeks in not nice accomodation so this was very relaxing. It would have been even if I hadn't been in bad accomodation before I know some of the staff could speak fluent French, English and Spanish. I think there were some fluent other languages too. The bed was lovely and comfy. Everywhere was very clean and the breakfast was lovely. I couldn't eat it all as it was so big. They helped me break into my case as my lock had jammed. They helped gather all my stuff into the taxi while I used toilet. Unfortunately I never found the restaurants the hotel recommended as I was walking around alone in the dark. I felt a little threatened doing this so I ended up in a locals restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Suzanne0987
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We are a couple living in Panama city who have traveled with friends on holiday in Argentina and of course in Buenos Aires. We have red very good comments about this hotel boutique in Palermo and we have decided to reserve for 4 nights in the junior Suite with the jacuzzi . We have spent great moments with the staff who is very friendly and helpful. We have loved "la onda", the room , the breakfast.If we have to be back to Buenos Aires we will definitly come back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I Stayed here for one night as i was passing through BA. The location was perfect for my needs, specifically The Boris Club (Jazz). It has a great sense of style and comfort , everything you would expect from a boutique hotel.

The staff were very helpful and in reality this was a perfect place to stay for my one night. I've been to BA a few times and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and use this place as a platform to explore and enjoy BA and the colourful offerings of Hollywood.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We were very pleased with this hotel. There were three of us so only one room could accommodate us so it was a little tight as the rooms are small, however, we were only in the room to sleep as there is so much to see and do in Buenos Aires. The rooms were very nicely decorated and obviously updated. The staff was super, very good about recommending things and making our reservations for our ferry to Colonia and our day trip out to an estancia. Breakfasts were very good, more than just rolls, coffee, etc. The location is great, so close to many restaurants. The neighborhood felt very safe, which can be a problem in many areas of B.A. after dark, but not here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends