“Wonderful cuisine!”

Cuisines: Argentinean, Contemporary, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Description: CHILA is gourmet cuisine with Argentinian products. CHILA has collected several prizes: 50 Best Restaurant in latam and part of the Relais & Chateaux family. Chila is fine dining grand experience in Buenos Aires.
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful food, very fine wine list but the prices are excessively high!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Excelent food. Desserts are unforgettable. Tres chic restaurant

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The Service was top-notch and the food was very good too.

The view and promenade along Puerto Madero make this place exclusive.

I shall not complain about the cost. The prices are written down to see before you order. The rent must be high for such an address.

Something was missing. I cannot point out anything wrong or bad. Everything was excellent.

Puerto Madero is where the suited and booted work and strut their stuff.
A business dinner, lunch with clients I would be there gleaming.
Opening my own wallet probably not.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Great atmosphere, right by the river
Excellent service
Amazing food, especially the malbec breads as entrance
Perfect for couples or friends

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I went to Chila to have lunch alone, in the spare time I had between business meetings in Buenos Aires.

The place is modern and elegant and the staff is very polite, according to what is expected from a first class place like this.

Being vegetarian, I asked for advice and I was offered to have the corn and cumin ravioli. They were original and a feast to my palate: the dough was smooth and the stuffing delicious.

The dessert, after a pre desert of a yummy lychee sorbet, was a taste of heaven too: three small pieces of culinary art made of different textures of coconut, white chocolate and tapioca.

At the moment of the bill, I asked if I could pay in Euros and they accepted without any problem, making my life much easier, as I had left my wallet with the credit cards in the car and I did't want to ask the valet to bring my vehicle yet!

In short, I had a great experience of excellent dishes and quiet necessary time in the crazy Buenos Aires.