“Great BA City Tour”

BA Cultural Concierge Tours
Ranked #32 of 279 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I'm Madi your BA Cultural Concierge. Along with a creative team, I create highly individual, customized itineraries so that you can enjoy the very events and experiences that lead to YOU falling in love with Buenos Aires.Contact by email or private message for a FREE initial consultation. It is our responsibility to offer 100% unbiased advice on how to maximize your time and money in Buenos Aires and Argentina. BA Cultural Concierge specializes in connecting you to the people, places and activities that will help you personally identify with the region while feeling intrigued and relaxed. By way of email, BBM and the free cell phone we provide you, my team and I are available to you 24/7 before and during your stay. With over 100 delighted clients over the past 3 years, your satisfaction is not only guaranteed but your expectations will be exceeded.
Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great BA City Tour”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I had one of the best personalized City tours ever. Juan was engaging, informative and funny. We enjoyed ourselves so much that our 2.5 hour tour became 5 hours, ending at a cafe over beers.. He met us at our apartment and we took a taxi to La Boca. We hit every neighborhood in BA. His English is as good as ours, and his knowledge and love of his city is honest. I highly recommend their services.
You won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2013

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“Brilliant”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My family used BA Cultural Concierge when we came to BA in April for three days. This was our first trip to Buenos Aires, so decided to leave it all up to Juan our amazing tour guide. Juan did a fantastic job taking us around giving us a history of BA and catering for our needs as we had our 4yr old boy with us. He is still asking when we will se his friend Juan again.. Juan also helped us with recommendations of were to eat, shop and organised all our pick ups and drop offs at Airports. We fell in love with BA and will be back to explore more with BA Cultural Concierge. My family would highly recommend you use BA Cultural Concierge for your next trip to Buenos Aires. Thank you so much guys.

Visited April 2013
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“First class”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had an absolutely first class day tour of Buenos Aires, in which we took in all of the major sights and attractions this wonderful city has to offer. Our guide, Madi, was incredibly informative and friendly and we enjoyed a superb few hours with her during which we were given an insight into the history of BA and life as a porteno. More so, she provided us with some excellent restaurant recommendations as well as hints and tips which enabled us to make the best of the few days we had in Buenos Aires.

There was a misunderstanding regarding the price and this was handled very professionally and honestly, which is not always the case with ground agents.

If you are after a BA tour I would look no further. Based on my experience with them, I would highly recommend.

Visited March 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wonderful, wonderful Madi Lang”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I researched Tripadvisor for a tour guide in Buenos Aires and am so glad I came upon Madi Lang. She is not only a fantastic guide but a true concierge for your stay in Buenos Aires. We spent 3 days in Buenos Aires before our cruise ship's departure. I emailed Madi many times prior to our arrival and she took care of everything with many excellent suggestions. She arranged for a driver to pick us up at the airport (at half the price we would have paid a taxi or our hotel) also took us to our ship on the last day and drove us for our tour with Madi. Madi gave us an excellent full day tour of the different areas of Buenos Aires. She is very pleasant and knowledgable, a real sweetheart to spend the day with. Clearly she loves Buenos Aires and wants to share that with you. This was our first time to visit Buenos Aires so we had LOTS of questions before we arrived - where to stay, what to do, where to eat, etc. Madi is very prompt to answer emails and had many thoughtful suggestions. She made dinner reservations, tango show reservations, and arranged for us to visit 3 milongas at night with a tango dancer. We left Buenos Aires with a feeling that we had experienced this wonderful city. If you are going to Buenos Aires - RUN, do not walk to your computer and enlist Madi's services for your visit ( madi.lang@gmail.com). You will not be sorry. She also has a website - www.BACulturalConcierge.com

Visited March 2013
2 Thank happysunset
Melbourne, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“The smartest thing we did in Buenos Aires”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

If your first language is English, and you are spending more than a few days in Buenos Aires, then you absolutely must make contact with Madi.
Ultra professional, and a pleasure to deal with, Madi helped us organise an idyllic 5 day visit.
Our first full day was spent on a private tour, concentrating on La Boca and San Telmo. This was the best introduction to Buenos Aires.
Madi was always available to help with any issues that arose, and actually saved us money.
I highly recommend BA cultural concierge as an essential itinerary planner for Buenos Aires.

Visited April 2013