“Highlight of the trip”

and up
Polo Lessons from Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience polo in Buenos Aires is a MUST! This city is the cradle of this awesome sport. We offer all type of activities related to polo. Group and individual polo lessons all year round, prior horseback riding skills are NOT required. During the autumn and spring seasons we go to watch the best polo cups at the most exclusive clubs. If you are a player you can play a game with locals. We also offer shopping tours for products related to the polo industry. We can arrange a unique polo-photo/video tour as well. All in all, we can organize any tailor-made polo outing based on your interests, time available and budget.
Pennington, New Jersey
“Highlight of the trip”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

While doing some research for a trip to BA and knowing that Argentina was known for its Polo, I was curious if any places around the city offered lessons. In all honesty I didn't really expect to find anything or if I did it would be on the expensive side. I was very pleased to come across Fernando and Polo Elite and couldn't have made a better choice. Not only was it extremely affordable, Fernando offers an unbelievable experience for someone like myself with basic horse riding experience and for my girlfriend who had never been on one before. Not only was the actual playing experience great, everything about being out at the ranch and seeing a different side of Argentina was perfect after spending the previous 4 days in the city.

While BA was great, the best part of the trip for me was meeting Fernando and getting to learn more about Polo. As soon as I got back to NJ I started looking for local Polo clubs to take more lessons. If anyone is considering booking some time with Polo Elite I couldn't recommend it more, you will not be disappointed.

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Lincoln, Rhode Island, United States
“You HAVE to try it!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was one of my favorite activities from our trip to Buenos Aires! None of us were expert riders and we all felt safe and had fun. We learned a lot too. Definitely would recommend it to any one going- and would do it again !

Visited February 2013
Walnut Creek, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was a great experience! I was in a group of 4, 2 with riding experience and 2 beginners. I have riding experience and Fernando did a great job of explaining the game and getting everyone comfortable with the horses. We started the day going through the techniques of playing polo then played a few games. We even watched a amateur match after. Fernando was very professional and explained everything, it was a safe way to experience polo and a ton of fun!

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime experience!!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My friends and I spent a day with Fernando and Polo Elite while studying in Buenos Aires. Fernando was very professional and spent time showing us everything about riding horses and the sport of Polo.

I spent 6 weeks in South America and this was by far the most fun I had! I recommend Fernando and his team without any reservations. Viva Polo!

Visited July 2013
Warsaw, Poland
“Best day ever”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My sister, who lives in Buenos Aires, decided to bring us there for a day of polo learning. As complete beginners, we were very excited but scared at the same time. Thanks to Fernando, however, we were instantly familiarized with the techniques and therefore the safety of polo playing. It was a really fun experience and I would strongly recommend it to anyone visiting Buenos Aires!

Visited June 2013