“Average service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Unlike others reviews, i went to TGI last Monday (1 PM) and the overall service quality was quite good. The waiter was very polite and gently. I had a nice view of Puerto Madero from my table. Avoid the Onion Rings - too oily. The Fettuccine was nice.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,425)

Reviewed April 16, 2013

If you are used to TGI in US you will be VERY disappointed with this place.
Food takes forever (although we ordered Calamaris and they came soooo fast that certainly was already done and returned from other table...)
Drinks take forever, over 10 min for a couple of Pepsi.
Service is the worst, they should go home and put a buffet there, so we could serve ourselves without their help... I felt like I was doing them a favor by going there, or bothering them with my presence...

Check was around 300 pesos for me and my co-worker.

Veredict:
Do not waste your money... Do not waste your time.
Shame on Fridays to allow these guys to use their name outside the door.

1  Thank Luiz_BRWorld
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I'm sorry to say this, but Don't waste your time or money!!!
We used to go to TGIF once a month. But not anymore. The last four times we went there we saw some disgusting things, a rat, the dirtiest toilets ever, nasty bugs in our salad. service is the worst. The waiters seem like they don't want to work or hate their job...

1  Thank RuthyandLuke
Reviewed March 8, 2013

As Friday's elsewhere; you get what you order, you are served within fairly short time, you eat, you pay and leave.

The lady who served us was nice, smiling and polite.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

If you want to have a good burger you can go there. There are al least 3 in Buenos Aires (San isidro, , Puerto Madero and Alto Palermo) The decoration is the same as any TGIF , but sure ithey are better than the one that is in Times Square ; NY. Not cheap. Nice to go with children