“Nice place, perfectly located.”

Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel
Ranked #83 of 444 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I've stayed at the Be Hollywood three times now, and each time the stay has been very positives. The standard room bathrooms are a little tight, with the next level up having a more traditionally sized bathroom (with Jacuzzi tub). There could be more attention to detail with room's upkeep (sometimes you'll find a knob missing on a drawer, or the fit of a fixture in the bathroom isn't quite right), but this pretty typical for Argentina.

The beds are comfortable, with high quality linens. The included breakfasts run all morning, from 7 to 11, giving you plenty of time to sleep in if you over did it the night before (this will happen in Palermo, I assure you). The food is good and provides several different options from omelets to fruit and cereal.

Why do you want stay here? The first reason is location. You can walk to anywhere in Palermo from here. If you feel like braving a bus line, it's just a short block away. Taxis constantly prowl the area, looking for fares. The second reason is the staff. They are warm and friendly, especially the night clerk Eddie. Whether I needed a last minute dinner reservation, or a recommendation for an activity, Eddie, was eager, and able to help at a moment's notice. People like this are rare, in my experience, and really helped make my stay at the BeHollywood really enjoyable. If you choose to stay here, make sure you ask him for information and recommendations. You will not regret it.

I'm giving them a 4 star review, reducing half a star for some of the maintenance and upkeep issues in the rooms, a minor quibble really. When I return to Buenos Aires I will stay there again.

Room Tip: The Deluxe room has a much, much better bathroom.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JohnCarneyTX
Be Hollywood M, Gerente at Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Be Hollywood! once again and for your excellent review.

Our team is working hard to improve so we can make your next stay more pleasant.

We will be happy to have you back at Be Hollywood!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This nice and cozy hotel was perfect for my short time in Bs. Aires! The service was great and Eddie went the extra mile providing good service. Natividad and Eugenio were very helpful as well. The room was spacious and comfortable. The neighborhood was full of life and bohemian in nature but safe as well. Cheerful but noise at times. Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Choose the top floor rooms! Especially on the weekends and holidays when the street noise is high. I...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review!

We are really happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind comments to the team.

Hope you can visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Room was on the small side but nice. Struggled a lot with the heat thing. Didn't find the remote for it until I was about to check out. Like how environmentally friendly the hotel tries to be. The sheets are good. Didn't try the breakfast since I'm a vegan and slept in a lot. The hotel is close to some awesome restaurants. A few good organic places.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Be Hollywood!

We are happy to know your stay was pleasant.

We hope you can visit us again soon!

Be Hollywood! Management

Reviewed June 26, 2014

In general I liked this hotel. My room on the fourth floor was nice. It had a huge comfortable bed and I liked the walk-in shower. The breakfast was from 7am to 11am so that was convenient. I liked the reception service by Fabrizio and Nati who both gave me good advice on what to visit on my day off. I did not like the reception service by the older man with glasses on evening duty who was not helpful and told me off for doing my laundry at the laundry shop a short walk away.

You should avoid giving your laundry to the hotel. They shrunk clothes of one of our work colleagues. Instead, there.s a cheap laundry shop (38 pesos a load) a short walk away. When exiting the hotel, turn left and left again, and cross the street, and it's 50 metres from the hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid the third floor as a few work colleagues staying on the third floor had ants in their rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Be Hollywood M, Gerente at Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Be Hollywood!

We want to let you know that the inconveniences you mention have been solved. A happy guest is our goal.

I have passed on your kind comments to the team.

Hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I visited the BeHollywood - Hotel for two nights. The room was clean and modern. Shower was great and equipped with all necessary things - and for girls: the hairdryer is there!

Floor is a bit cold - so bring your slippers.

Great and friendly staff ready for some extra service and jokes... provides a really great athmosphere. The English is perfect and breakfast with a good choice for the European taste is available.

It was a great stay and I told my business partners to book it everytime I am in Buenos Aires.

Thanks for the good time!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Antonia K
Be Hollywood M, Gerente at Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review!

Please do come and see us again soon!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great hotel, friendly and very helpful staff with wonderful restaurants close by.
My only suggestion is it should have better coffee for breakfast , fresh brewed instead of thermos.
Other than that a superb stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Be Hollywood M, Gerente at Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Regarding breakfast coffee we do offer fresh brewed but it is not included, you can order it for an additional charge.

We hope you can visit us again!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I spend some very nice days at Bee Hollywood. Friendly staff and very modern and clean rooms. Only a few blocks to the central part og Palermo Soho. I like the pool on the roof - it was even heated when I was there.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank HansErikRasmussen
Be Hollywood M, Gerente at Be Hollywood! Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

I'm thrilled to read your wonderfull review at TripAdvisor.

Thank you very much for your kind comments. A Happy guest is always our goal.

We hope you can visit us again soon!