“Best day I've ever had on a holiday!!!”
Review of Argentina Polo Day

Polo Night - Polo Under the Stars
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Argentina is Polo, and only 45 minutes away from the city, you will find a beautiful place, with more than 200 horses for any riding level to learn and play polo yourself! Argentina Polo Day is the only attraction in Argentina providing a professional polo match to watch at 4 chukkers all year round! You will understand the rules of the game, you will learn the technique, you will get to know how polo horses are tamed. Our Polo Day is a complete day to experience polo in a professional, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. You will watch a live polo game any day, taste a genuine argentine BBQ with premium argentine wine, and experience the incredible feeling of playing polo yourself! No riding experience is required, because Argentina Polo Day is polo for everyone, everyday of the year! Our Polo Resort offers 2 polo fields, swimming pool and fantastic views to enjoy the day. Company provides transportation from Buenos Aires and back.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
“Best day I've ever had on a holiday!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Argentina polo day was the best experience I've had in a long time! The food and wine were great and the polo match was great to watch. My aim was to simply hit the ball when it was my turn but to all the groups surprise they quickly got us up to even playing a little mini game. I'm determined to play again some day! What you get for your money is incredible value for money and I would highly recommend the day to anyone!

Visited March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
New York City, New York
“Argetina Polo Day, a lot of fun!!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Absolutely amazing trip! Not only is Argentina a beautiful country, my husband and my personal favorite was learning polo at Argentina Polo Day! An amazing day! We were actually playing polo at the end of the day. We watched an incredible and fast polo match, they were pros! Lunch with the locals talking about horses and the tasty barbecue were a bonus! Thanks so much Celia, Ruben and Argentina Polo Day! We will be back soon!xoxo

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definite must do activity in Argentina”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

One of the most fun activity to do in Argentina. A definite must do. You will be in awe of the skills by the polo demo/practice/game on display. You will then be given a chance to learn and play the game of polo at your own pace. Polo day also includes lunch where you will taste the best empanada in Argentina (I have not been able to find any better yet) and all you can eat BBQ.
Ruben, Celia and the rest of the crew are the most down to earth host as well.

Visited April 2013
Edmonton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You can play polo too”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We spent the day learning about polo, watching polo and playing polo. It was probably the best day of our trip to Argentina. The food was good quality and plentiful. The wine was poured freely. You do not even need to know how to ride a horse to take an active part in playing. I do caution you: no credit cards. This is cash only regardless of what else you may be told. With that exception it is a great way to spend a day outdoors and active.

Visited April 2013
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Mindblowingly awesome!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This was definitely the highlight of my stay in Argentina!! An amazing experience, from start ti finish. I want to start playing polo regularly now! (and I've never been on a horse before... they are that good :))

Visited January 2013