“Polo”

Polo Night - Polo Under the Stars
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Argentina is Polo, and only 50 minutes away from the city, you will find a beautiful place, with more than 200 horses for any riding level to learn and play polo yourself! Argentina Polo Day is the only attraction in Argentina providing a professional polo match to watch at 4 chukkers all year round! You will understand the rules of the game, you will learn the technique, you will get to know how polo horses are tamed. Our Polo Day is a complete day to experience polo in a professional, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. You will watch a live polo game any day, taste a genuine argentine BBQ with premium argentine wine, and experience the incredible feeling of playing polo yourself! No riding experience is required, because Argentina Polo Day is polo for everyone, everyday of the year! Our Polo Resort offers 2 polo fields, swimming pool and fantastic views to enjoy the day. Company provides transportation from Buenos Aires and back.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Had a fantastic afternoon at the polo, highly recommend. I had never been to a polo match before but thoroughly enjoyed the experience

1  Thank FeildingTracey
Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed October 2, 2012

From learning about polo to practicing it - the day was well organized and VERY well catered - was great to get out of BA, and fun to learn.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was traveling solo while in BA and they accomodated me the best they could. I went to BA in kind of an off/transition season so putting me with a full day group was a challenge because there were spotty reservations. My stay was nearing an end so they picked me up privately early in the morning and let me join in at the ranch riding and being around the polo players and horses. A group who had booked a half day arrived later and we all enjoyed eating empenadas and drinkning wine while watching the match. It was really windy and then it rained, but we all bundled up and still enjoyed the day. Thank you for putting together something just for me while I was in BA.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were looking for something distinctly Argentinian to do, that would also work for our young kids (ages 5 and 6) and we found it for sure in our Argentina Polo Day. Everything from the welcome reception of wine and empanadas to the the adorable dogs the boys loved playing with, to the game itself and the horse ridding exeprience- superb! Highly Highly Recommended!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This ranch is so beautiful and the day was great. We got a quick lesson on the rules of polo from an english speaking polo player. We then watched a 4 quarter match while drinking wine and soda on the sidelines. In between we had a opportunity to swing the mallets around. Following was a FULL Argentinian BBQ. Lots of meat and delicious. Afterwards we rode the horses and were given a mallet to learn how to play polo. Overall a great experience I will never be able to do again.