What a great boutique hotel this is! We were welcomed by great rooms and ultra-friendly and helpfull staff!
We stayed here 3 nights as part of our honeymoon. Its in the center of Palermo, according to us THE place to be in Buenos Aires. Loads of lovely restaurants and boutique shops in the area.
The hotel facilities are great, good breakfast, free wifi and coffee all day, lovely spa free for guests to use. Everything looks as new, and is kept ultra clean. The beds were great too!
We would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to all our friends if they were to travel to BA for a couple of days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duque Hotel offers rooms with designer decor and free Wi-Fi (public areas) in trendy Palermo Soho. A pool and spa facilities are available. Scalabrini Ortiz Metro Station is 700 metres away. Individually designed and combining classy style with modern facilities, rooms at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa feature parquet floors and large windows. All of them have air conditioning and cable TV. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Coffee service and pastries are available around the clock. Palermo's restaurant and pubs are just around the corner. Guest can unwind on the sun loungers by the pool and make use of the spa facilities, including a jacuzzi, a sauna and Turkish baths. Massage sessions can be requested, a library is available. Secure airport shuttles can be requested 24/7. Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa is 6 km from Jorge Newbery Domestic airport and 29.7 Km from Ezeiza International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duque Hotel Boutique And Spa
- Duque Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires