I just returned from BA after I spent almost 3 weeks in Patagonia. I have started and finished the trip in BA staying in Duque hotel. I have to start saying that I did pick up the hotel very much based on TA reviews. Not surprisingly, I am another one who says "bravo" to the hotel's staff. Because as many other reviewers said, this is what makes the difference. Absolutely fantastic staff! Nothing was a problem. Lots of suggestions and ideas, every question answered….The hotel is perfectly located in Palermo Soho with plenty of restaurants and bars just around the corner. One may think it is disadvantage to stay outside of the microcentro. Not really. I have even walked from the hotel to Puerto Madero and to Recoleta. Yes, it is a walk. But nothing matched walking streets of BA covered with beautiful trees seeing all the various parts of the city. The staff has recommended Don Julio restaurant only few blocks from the hotel. What a tip! It matched easily the best "parilla" (at least by books) in the city called Las Lillas (Puerto Madero) which I tried as well (again, booking was made by the hotel's staff. I was returning to Duque from Patagonia and it was like returning home. So, clearly, if I ever get back to BA (and I am sure I will return) I will not search for any other place. Many thanks to all staff at the reception. And big thank you to the manager of the hotel who sent me to the right place in the city to buy Lagomarsino hat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duque Hotel offers rooms with designer decor and free Wi-Fi (public areas) in trendy Palermo Soho. A pool and spa facilities are available. Scalabrini Ortiz Metro Station is 700 metres away. Individually designed and combining classy style with modern facilities, rooms at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa feature parquet floors and large windows. All of them have air conditioning and cable TV. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Coffee service and pastries are available around the clock. Palermo's restaurant and pubs are just around the corner. Guest can unwind on the sun loungers by the pool and make use of the spa facilities, including a jacuzzi, a sauna and Turkish baths. Massage sessions can be requested, a library is available. Secure airport shuttles can be requested 24/7. Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa is 6 km from Jorge Newbery Domestic airport and 29.7 Km from Ezeiza International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duque Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires
- Duque Hotel Boutique And Spa